Octatrack Mk II listed at juno?

Yeah, don’t buy into there being anything in this. Not sure why they’d release another sampler so soon after DT. Also, you’d call it DPS-2.

1 Like

I feel privileged to have posted within the first 20 posts on this thread, which will probably have 100’s of comments by the end of the day! YEAH! lol

3 Likes

Explains why the Digitakt was rush released in an unfinished state. Too many balls in the air… let’s hope they are more diligent with the OT mk2…

Yeah, I get to be first comment with a snarky jab at the DT.

1 Like

that’s what i thought, it would be DPS-2

1 Like

I only think it would be DPS-2 if they were to call it Octatrack 2. DPS-1 MkII makes sense to me.

2 Likes

probably a mistake , surely elektron are working on digitakt , overbridge normal and upgrade , analog 4/rytm overbridge update /fix when the new one is shipped.

i’m sure theyre doing other boxes but i doubt its coming so soon.
and to be honest i dont need one

I called my SW rep and he said Elektron was at the gearfest this weekend and they didn’t mention a thing.

Maybe some parts are hard to get, like with the MnM and MD. Maybe there will be an upgrade option. We will see…

1 Like

Nobody knows anything for sure, so let’s keep fingers crossed :slight_smile:

If a OT mkII really is on the way I’d imagine it would mean basically the same machine, but perhaps dmaller changes like sd-card instead of smart, the new Digitakt style buttons, etc. overbridge support too, I guess…

This is irrefutable proof everybody. Make your life plans accordingly.

7 Likes

they did say to expect more boxes than ever

Doubt it personally, it would be a substantial re-design I reckon - similar features, yes, but tons more stuff and much better layout

Well spotted by the way - thanks!

1 Like
4 Likes

i have too much time to kill lol

1 Like

lol, I can feel the cali sunshine from here :wink:

Guess this means the entire range A4, AH etc is about to be refreshed in new livery black knobs OLED displays etc

I’d buy them for a dollar :smiley:

2 Likes