Octatrack 1.40

Wooaaa! This is so amazing! Was hoping for an update like this, but definitely not counting on it. Coming from DT, tempo per pattern was something I really missed on OT. Even made me think about going back to DT from time to time, but not anymore! Thank you Elektron! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

legit emotions

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this, Elektron. It shows real integrity.

7 Likes

Yes it functions the same as the modern boxes

1 Like

Also midi sequencer supports MSB/LSB now too.

10 Likes

Editing multiple trigs!

Track Parameter page reload!

Wonderful update, this is a real boon to the on-the-fly improvisors that don’t play with pre-programmed patterns. Quick changes will be so much easier to pull off. Many thanks to the Elektron team for keeping the beast alive.

And showing parameter values when holding the parameter page button is also great :blush:

12 Likes

It is as the prophecy foretold.

11 Likes

So the fairy tail of the maxed out OS is now withdrawn?
Can we get OTerbridge now? :grimacing: :grimacing:

14 Likes

No this was basically a rewrite of the sequencer to fit in the same code. Overbridge requires hardware the ot doesn’t have regardless

9 Likes

And finally unified workflow. I actually didn’t use multitrig editing on my AK, or only seldomly, because OT is the machine I spent most of the time with. Muscle memory etc. Viewing parameter pages on AK I do a lot and it always throws me out of the loop when working on OT and I realize I can’t do this here.

5 Likes

Will the new Elektrons just released come pre-installed with this i wonder?

It’s definitely not a fairy tale. It’s just much, much more work to squeeze out a few more bytes and processing cycles by optimizing the OS (and without breaking anything) to fit in some new features.

16 Likes

WHOA!!! AMAZING UPDATE, unexpected, unasked for, totally APPRECIATED!!!

Thank you Elektron!

4 Likes

Fukin great! Thanks Elektron!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

OT4EVER
:bowing_man:

5 Likes

I was considering adding a dt back to my lineup. This sealed the deal for duel wielding OT’s! Thank you Elektron.

4 Likes

Can finally take off my shades!
Wicked update
Thanks @Elektron

2 Likes

Just like that time when A4 was technically not able to have MIDI out…and: BOOM!

1 Like

Great update!