OctaEdit v2 is now live on IndieGoGo!

OctaEdit v2 is now live on IndieGoGo!

What’s new in v2?

• Updated GUI / UX
  • Octatrack Mk II Support
  • OSv1.30 Support
  • Conditional Trigs Editing
  • Updated / rewritten manual.

Maybe Midi Import / Export; depending on how the IndieGoGo campaign goes…

Why a IndieGoGo campaign?

A lot of work has been done, and more to do.

Doing an IndieGoGo campaign allows me to justify the effort that I am putting in; ensure more sales; and provide some marketing and exposure.

I’ve already got OctaEdit. How much will OctaEdit v2 cost?

For you? Free.

OctaEdit v2 will be a free update to all existing users.You’ll automatically receive a “Full” licence; and I will send those out to you in time for the v2 release.

Will you be adding in function X, Y or Z?

Now would be a great time to let me know if you have any feature requests; or additional functionality that you would like added.

Post publicly either on the IndieGoGo campaign, here or on Facebook

What can I do to help?

Spread the word. Post links. Spam forums / public media. The quicker / better the IndieGoGo campaign gets funded; the quicker I get to work.

Thanks,
Rusty

35 Likes

WOW That’s a campaign :muscle:

1 Like

This looks great! will definitely be backing. Great work:)

1 Like

Do we get Octaedit also if the funding target is not reached? Or is it mandatory?

1 Like

50$ for Full OctaEdit V2 ? I’m in. No PayPal? Waiting for a new credit card…

1 Like

Total no-brainer, backed! Can’t wait to get my hands on Arranger and backup parts that I’m in very much need of shortly.

1 Like

Well i am in :slight_smile: i think this Utility should have been included in the octatrack box.

1 Like

Great stuff. I am on board!

1 Like

So, not sure if you (@Rusty) remember, but I had problems with the original OE about a a year ago and we could never suss out the issues. Is this completely new software written from the ground-up that I may have better luck in using, or is it still based off the original code?

Also, if all I want to do is visually cut up chains/loops/etc on my computer and create a .OT file, is the Samples license the only one needed?

1 Like

Definitely interested in this, no Paypal options though? I may have to wait for the full release.

1 Like

$75 option for me. Done. Looking forward to it! Thank you.

1 Like

You paid 75$, but the minimum is 50$ for full version?

Is it with Conditions? Is there X% chance to have it? :smile:

2 Likes

$50 was limited to first 8 I think.

1 Like

Only 8 of the $50 perk available, and all were taken. Also, never question my generosity!!! :yum::wink:

2 Likes

Hate 8. I didn’t have my card !

2 Likes

Paid 75$, 61.2€. I don’t know why, I hate computers. :smile:

1 Like

Does this work in realtime, editing the OT through usb? Or midi? Hope that isn’t an obvious question

1 Like

Good question. No usb via midi for OT AFAIK.
It edits OT’s card files, in USB mode I guess.
Realtime ? I guess but I think you can’t use OT while In USB mode…

1 Like

I’ll happily throw a few bucks your way in the name of the cause! Good work, Rusty!

1 Like