OctaEdit - Octatrack Software Editor and Librarian [ OSX / Windows ]

Looks like a long endeavour. If this can happen, surely Elektron can come up with a companion software to help OT users since we get no Overbridge.

If Elektron wanted such I’d think they would just support Rusty and help develop his software - he has crucial modules that easily resolve some big headaches working on the OT.

6 Likes

Agree I need to buy a copy of Rusty’s OT editor now that I am getting back into using my OT again in the studio.

1 Like

Anyone know where I can find my user serial? I didn’t save it somewhere 5 years ago when I bought Octaedit. I think I need it to access version 1.8.700. Wish I was as organized as Rusty.

1 Like

Ask @Rusty, and he will send it over to you.

1 Like

Ha. Thanks I didn’t wish to bother him anymore. He’s a busy guy. I owe him a debt of gratitude or something. Thanks Rusty.

1 Like

hi @Rusty is The Manager Module on 1.8.700 beta working smoothly as far as we know?

I have had a bug report, which I need to investigate more.

2 Likes

welp… hmm… so i woke up this morning and figured that i would look for a tool that would help me set up the parameters to control various features and algorithms of the “single” mode on the Expert Sleepers Disting EX… then i remembered that OctaEdit already existed

essentially, i want to create a bunch of blank templates that are pre-configured to control parameters for the various algorithms inside the EX. one template for the drum mode, one for the macro oscillator, one for the quad envelope, et cetera

is there another tool that i can get access to in order to do this? would speed things up an AWFUL lot to do it that way vs menu-diving on the Octa itself… i’m on firmware 1.40a with an MK1

thanks

1 Like

Hello,

When will it be possible to buy it again ?

Best regards,

Emmanuel

When I finish the next build and sort out a minor technical issue on the website.

11 Likes

Hello, The site is down?

“Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.”

And V.2.0 is progressing? a small sign as soon as?

Happy Sunday … to you, you …

@ Follow

That would be to do with the “minor technical issue on the website”

Dealing with hosting service on some stuff.

2 Likes

OK thx ;)…

Hello, any updates regarding the progress?

I’ve been slaving away over a hot computer all weekend deep in the bowels of code.

Website should be back this week, assuming hosting gets sorted, and new build maybe next weekend, or two.

13 Likes

Is there a way to only get the module that copies banks together from different projects? I just don’t need everything else as I love to use Octatrack.

2 Likes

Afraid not, sorry.

I did think about it, but it really isn’t worth the time / hassle / energy / user split for such a tiny number of users.

1 Like

Hi @Rusty - are u able to give any clues on severity of the bug-report in regards to the Manager Module in OctaEdit v1.8.700 Beta with Octatrack OS 1.40B … is it basically working?

That should be resolved in the next Beta.

Should be a new beta release in the next two weeks.

5 Likes