OctaEdit - Octatrack Software Editor and Librarian [ OSX / Windows ]

Analytics, Options and Support :content:

1 Like

Just the fun ones huh? :-):yum:

2 Likes

That would not be possible / viable.

Ryan: ā€œIā€™ve got a feature request. I want a happy and peaceful life for Rustyā€

@Rusty: ā€œdo you or do you not want v2?ā€

9 Likes

Great, and this canĀ“t be done within the machine, can it?

What does Part to Scene mean?
All 250 concerned parameters?

AFAIK you can copy / paste scenes, thatā€™s all.

I mean it would be nice to tweak the parameters and, when itĀ“s ok, save those to a scene. Otherwise you have to hold the scene button when tweaking, or go one by one assigning to the scene and then clear the pages.

Not as far as I am aware, no.

You can of course manually transcribe all the parameters either direction. i.e. manually setting Scene to equal Part or vice versa.

1 Like

Was just thinking. When I have OctaEdit it will be the first time I will transfer anything on the OT via USB. Never used the elektron usb cable before :elot: :checkered_flag:

Ah ok thats a good idea to store only tweaked parameters to a scene. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rusty what do you think the price Is expected to be for first time buyers of OctaEdit? And will you be bundling it with the MDEdit? Iā€™d really love to have both.

@Ryan thank you for slapping my senses back, I donā€™t know what I was thinking with all that talk about parting ways with my md. Just a moment of weakness. Thank you bro!

3 Likes

Iā€™m relieved to hear that! Bang on brother!

The day @Rusty finishes v2:

Elektron: Weā€™re pleased to provide an epic update for the Octatrack enabling Overbridge. Download the update and software at Elektron.se

2 Likes

They would have had to buy it from @Rusty. I bet theyā€™ll be jealous when he releases this and the one for MD.

Iā€™ve been a bit sick lately; and have a couple of personal things going on; so havenā€™t done any OctaEdit / MDEdit / etc. related coding or testing or anything for more or less a week or so now; hence no updates.

Havenā€™t thought about that too much really tbh.

Wouldnā€™t surprise me. Given todays announcement, and the previously impossible becoming possible; also means a slight change in plans for me.

4 Likes

If that did happen, Iā€™d probably buy a second license out of sympathy along with a couple of MDEdit license

4 Likes

Rusty: Elektron really got me with Octatrack Overbridge. But thereā€™s NO WAY that the Machinedrum is going to get Overbridge- so at least Iā€™m safe with THIS project

Elektron: the classic is back! Introducing the Machinedrum/Monomachine Mk3! With Overbridge available right now!

2 Likes

Yeah but the old ones would probably sound more analog and lush :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rusty: Play times overā€¦ releases X, Y and Z :wink:

3 Likes

Very fast and efficient method:

19 Likes