Oberheim Teo

Oberheim Teo, looks good ! Like a take 5 with oberheim sound !

(Edit, removed dead link)

12 Likes

That link is dead. Here’s the image though -

13 Likes

Thank you ! Yes, that’s it !

2 Likes

Hey no leaks!!!

8 Likes

If the price is exact then it looks awesome !
Looks close to a OB-6 to me…almost better with the 2 lfos…

1 Like

Oh wow, this looks awesome. I love the Take 5 form factor.

1 Like

Wow, pricing wasn’t half bad

My god, I’ve been asking for this exact thing for years. I’m putting my money where my mouth is. Instant buy!

2 Likes

Given the Take 5 is more based on the P5 than the P6, would this be more OB-X8 than OB6?

:non-potable_water:

1 Like

Why the silly name ?

1 Like

Thomas Elroy Oberheim I think.

7 Likes

Hell yeah! First the DT2, now this! Sign me up, put me on the list, and take my soul!

4 Likes

This looks awesome!

He must have hated his Mom for calling him Elroy

What a wonderful move by Sequential/Oberheim! Knowing the Prophet’s versatility, I think the Take 5 would still be my first choice but let’s hear the Teo 5 first. A UB killer :wink: All they need now is a Bob 5, as in Trigon 6 or what could have been a Memorymuse, to complete the trio a second time.

5 Likes

I wonder if the basic waveforms are the same as the T5. The main difference seems to be this has the traditional Oberheim filter. All of the other digital bits seem very similar to the Take 5, which was probably a wise move on their part.

1 Like

I really want a new Oberheim DMX re-creation of the classic drum machine! That would be awesome! Then can have Oberheim beats with my OB X8.

If the photo above is correct, it has fixed waveforms, triangle, saw, and square, instead of the variable waveforms of the Take 5.

1 Like