Novation // Circuit

But… why? You can make your own te plate for it in no time. The Devs are only needed for synth that are spoken to via sysex messages. Circuit does CC and NRPN and every parameter is adressable and well described in the midi chart of it.

i own Circut for a week and loving it.

somehow it has perfect balance between lots of features and very user-friendly learning curve.

the only thing i did not like is factory patch/sample set — i found it boring. but alternate free patch/sample pack from Novation, called Team Novation, is perfectly usable.

2 Likes

Hi all, I’ve just uploaded a demo of the “Plants” Circuit Sound Pack for Ambient, Dub & Melodic Techno and Electronica. Maybe you find it interesting.

– shameless-self-promo-elektronauts-discount-code –
Use “ferns” to unlock a 15 % off introduction discount.

https://limbicbits.onfastspring.com/novation-circuit-patches-for-melodic-techno-ambient-and-electronica-plants-sound-pack

1 Like

Here is my idea about the v1.9 firmware update.

2 Likes

Hi all, I’ve added a single patch walk through of the Plants Sound Pack for Novation Circuit.

1 Like

Circuit is sold out pretty much everywhere, even on their own site. Really wonder when we see an updated version, with sampling maybe?

Hello !
Is it possible to access the 2 synths of the Circuit using a midi splitter? Can I access them via usb?
For now, I’m controlling the circuit with the arturia keystep, but I would like to add more midi controllable instruments to my setup.

You can play/sequence both synths from different midi channels… Usb or din midi is both possible. No need for a midi splitter

waiting Novation new circuit presentation :wink:

3 Likes

Me too

It’s today?

They announce new products during the namm so i hope that’s the circuits :nerd_face:

Hope too!

Same here. I had a Circuit, added a second one, then a Circuit Mono. The Circuit Mono and its patch flipping + parameter control led me to revisit looking at the Digitone.

Got the Digitone and fell hard for the Elektron way, and from there, added the Digitakt and stopped using the standard Circuits.

The CMS is still a cool part of my setup. To me, that one was an instant classic and I expect to be using it for the foreseeable future.

I recently added a MicroMonsta 2, and I’m sequencing it with the Digitone. With its ability to do beastly-sounding 2x6 poly virtual analog, I now REALLY don’t miss the original Circuits.

I’ve just released 128 new patches for Novation Circuit - for fans of Boards of Canada, Tycho, Tame Impala etc. See the demo video :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Love these. Been listening to your demo all day :slightly_smiling_face:

I have all your Boards of Deluge packs, but there seems to be a lot more going on in these Circuit patches. I just enjoy their quality more, based on the demo at least. What’s your take on this? What was it like to work with the Circuit compared to the Deluge?

Loving these patches. Will definitely pick them up.

Quite astonished about the patches and the sounds you managed to squeeze from the Circuit’s engines.

Also curious to know how you liked the Tracks vs the Deluge and / or the MicroKorg, you seem to bend machines to get the sounds you like, love it.

Are there other synth patches or patches on other instruments that you are working on ?

1 Like

@syntch-patches.com

I’ve literally just ordered a Circuit Tracks based on those patches. I had no intention to buy one at all.

1 Like

Circuit - the garden groovebox :sunglasses:

1 Like