No Bag for AK

All I could ever find is defunct listings. There isn’t any used bags for sale. The AK is a weird size and Elektron seemed to think it’d be great to axe the first bag and release another bag that will fit everything EXCEPT keys. Any suggestions

I suggest the “Want to Buy” section of the forum

2 Likes

Indeed, a wild decision from Elektron not to re-order any more bags for a (checks notes)… discontinued product.

I reckon it wasn’t a big seller to begin with and not smart financial sense to make more once the last stocks were sold. :slight_smile:

This existing thread that cover the various gig bag options for the AK would be a good reference in this time of need. Good luck!

4 Likes

Try to get one. Great quality and good features. Beeing able to put three MK1 in there with included padded spacers is also top.

My gear is all MKI and I really like the old bag with the Shoulder straps, I mainly get around on my bike and most bags and cases are just carry handle

1 Like

Mine is not for sale :grimacing:

Yeah I also went hunting for one with no luck. That being said, this bag looks to be a perfect match. I haven’t got around to buying and trying one yet, but the dimensions line up. Might be worth a look.

https://www.gatorcases.com/products/dj-recording/g-club-series-dj-bags/g-club-control/dj-controller-backpack-27-width-g-club-control-27bp/

3 Likes

Cheers dude this is exactly the type of thing I’m looking for!

2 Likes

NICE find!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure someone posted pictures of the Analog Keys in that gig bag somewhere here in a thread.
Can’t find anything, though. :thinking:

Really glad to hear it! Please let me know how it goes if you end up getting one. Looks to be a super nice bag.

I’ve been trying to keep an eye out for a cheap used one but I haven’t had any luck so far. I think I might have just increased the competition though :joy: