A bag for the Analog Keys in 2021

Hello there,
I’m looking for a bag/case for my Analog Keys, the synth has a weird shape so it doesn’t fit in generic keyboard bags.
Unfortunately, all the products recommended in older similar topics here are discontinued (I was interested by the Elektron EGB-1, but i cannot find one anywhere, not even a used one)
Do you have any recommendations?
The only thing I found was a Thon custom case but it’s not the most practical thing to transport

gator cases

will any of these work?

Have one made? Its not super expensive.

This absolutely isn’t true… I can tell you for certain, that the one I recommended in one of those older threads is still available!

Search for: ‘udg urbanite midi controller backpack large’ on google – there are plenty of those still available for sale in the UK and at Thomann etc… :man_shrugging:t3: I’m not sure where in the world you are, but that’s a good starting point.

Also available in old posts on this forum – pics of my old AK in said bag: https://www.elektronauts.com/t/fs-uk-elektron-analog-keys-udg-gig-bag-sound-packs-600/112386

There’s also a Gator bag that’s often mentioned in threads, also very much still available… and more, I’m sure. If you dig a bit deeper with the searches, you easily find these things.

More here: Official Analog Keys Gig Bag EG-1 is out! - #6 by d2ba
And here: Found the perfect quality carry bag for Analog Keys <$100 - #3 by BONES
And here: Analog Keys gig bag? - #79 by esq
And here: No Bag for AK - #9 by AdamJay