New Syntakt Machine Predictions

…a4 always gave the option for various poly settings if u whished to combine it’s four mono voices…

but ur right, i don’t see any reason, why this option would not might work also for the sy…
but what do i know about coding…

1 Like

This is what I meant by 4 mono only at first (@ 5:34)

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

I feel like things have been trending towards harmonica’s lately, so definitely a harmonica machine.

4 Likes

you wanted to break a lance for the Syntakt, but then you dismissed the analog tracks.
Which can do crazy drones, guitar feedback noises, weird noisy and squealy bass sounds, thick analog ringmod basses, huge gabber kicks and what not …

2 Likes

However, I hate Alloy with a passion (at least when used for hihats) and would love to have a Machinedrum Physical Informed hihat machine that gives something that sounds like a 909 hihat.

It’s that one gap in the sonic palette of the Syntakt!

12 Likes

Kazoo maybe?

7 Likes

Txalaparta machine please.
glaring ommision

2 Likes

Yup, kazoo machine will also be included with the harmonica machine. They will be bundled into a package called ‘This Blows’, which includes a breath controller that plugs into the secret jack on the bottom of the Syntakt.

Ooof

Everybodies looking for that secret jack now.

6 Likes

…nope…no diss, no miss…

the analog engines alone cover already all the essential edges any kind of track u could dream of…and for sure, they can go beyond it all and also have the glorious potential of heavy sonic abuse…

it’s never the car, it’s always the driver…

and since u seem a good one, i guess ur passionate hatefukkery of alloy leads to great examples of such next level abuse to conquer new sonic terretories… :wink:

Cuícaaaaaa!!!

3 Likes

It already has a supersaw.

1 Like

Definitely a “SY Strings”, complete with a built-in stereo dim-d chorus! I know, pretty much impossible, but one can dream.

6 Likes

More cowbell?

8 Likes

A sample player would be my main wish for the ST. :blush:

3 Likes

So elektron can sell even less digitakts and Model:Samples, great idea :smiley:

1 Like

:wink: Just a limited thing - like on the old Roland samplers. If they gave me 2 seconds of sample playback time, I’d love it.

3 Likes

that‘s sy swarm, it can sound like real life string section, eminent strings or juno, depending on the settings.

6 Likes

I’d be extremely surprised if they added any sort of sample support. From a dev perspective that seems like a big lift.

Oh for sure, it just needs at least 4 voice polyphony. But why not make it 6. And I’m actually okay with paraphonic topology, which basically means the current chord with different assignment algo and (admittedly much) different wavetable.

2 Likes