New Syntakt Machine Predictions

Definitely a “SY Strings”, complete with a built-in stereo dim-d chorus! I know, pretty much impossible, but one can dream.

4 Likes

More cowbell?

8 Likes

A sample player would be my main wish for the ST. :blush:

So elektron can sell even less digitakts and Model:Samples, great idea :smiley:

1 Like

:wink: Just a limited thing - like on the old Roland samplers. If they gave me 2 seconds of sample playback time, I’d love it.

1 Like

that‘s sy swarm, it can sound like real life string section, eminent strings or juno, depending on the settings.

4 Likes

I’d be extremely surprised if they added any sort of sample support. From a dev perspective that seems like a big lift.

Oh for sure, it just needs at least 4 voice polyphony. But why not make it 6. And I’m actually okay with paraphonic topology, which basically means the current chord with different assignment algo and (admittedly much) different wavetable.

1 Like

Hihats, and Karplus.

Yes. I basically want Fors Pluck as a machine.

5 Likes

I can’t bear this sound anymore, indeed.
Love the graphics though ^^
MD hats on ST would be pretty cool.

4 Likes

Those machines actually give me tinnitus.

2 Likes

Is that the one that’s based on model:cycles, anyone ?

…mentioned this already here or there…

for totally new kind of machine predictions, i’d love to see the implementation of insert fx machines, in a neighbourtrack concept/fashion…
always be able to use/abuse the next following track as an insert fx slot where u can load some additional fx gimmick machine u choose from another little collection of various new fx machines which treat exclusively that sound generating machine u loaded to that one track before…

at least for the 8 digi tracks, i don’t see any problem why not…

6 Likes

Yes, that was called “Metal”.

1 Like

I love that UFO, it’s so cute! :slight_smile:

It’s not the only machine I really dislike.
Sy Bits can do everything (Kicks, Hihats, Snares, Toms, Strings, Basses, Plucks …), since it’s build like a Monophonic synth. It’s a genius thing.
In comparison to that, Carbon and Toys can do almost nothing. I almost forgot they exist :stuck_out_tongue:

Sy Bits and Swarm really stick out in versatility and sound.

I know I said it many times, but the only thing that is painfully missing are metallic/somewhat realistic hihats and cymbals, like the tr909’s. Not as samples, but as synthesis.

9 Likes

They are more limited than the others but still great :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I want 909 hats too. Sample or synthesis, I’m not picky. Oh and 909 ride too :grin:

Yes! My vote also for Karplus stuff, at least if can lead to inharmonic sounds.

6 Likes

you know if it would be synthesis, it can be ride, china, crash, hihat, splash, … :wink:

3 Likes

It all depends on how close it can get. I haven’t met a synth that could synthesize 909 cymbals to my liking but I never had a MD.

Right now I seem to favor filtering the white noise with the resonance peaking around that 909 magic zone. Only really works for a closed hat.

1 Like