New Machines for your machine

How about model cycles?

1 Like

Yea ā€¦ would love to get SY TOY on the cycles.

I heard itā€™s been renamed Model:Recycles.

15 Likes

itā€™s so quiet for so long that theyā€˜re either trying to collect some analogs in their warehouse, due to ship shortage, ready made for a big 2.0 reveal to even sell the flagships when a new OS drops or theyā€˜re going the same route like the switch from mk1 to MK2 leaving the pre decessor and releasing the Analog Fourx3 and Analog Rytm MK3 with 12 dedicated voices and no choking on tracks, including marketing like ā€ževolution of the Digitaktsā€œ

I would love to see some headlight on this

This would overload the univers and existence would perish. Also, I would be in for ride! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

imagine if they harnessed the digital section of each rytm voice with some SY machinesā€¦ that would be quite the update.

2 Likes

still hoping for alt tunings and scala support

2 Likes

And Overbridge.

4 Likes

maybe the inner circuit of Elektron cracked as soon as they decided to kill the developing input from dataline and Ees and eventually other people involved.

they may abandoned the whole thing and never ever be able to recreate the newly added things for the flagships.

keeping it untouched out of ignorance and harassment to the old dev team. :frowning:

that may be something why cenk said that the syntakt is nothing new, the machines have been there forever and we may not now if thereā€™s somebody able to actually modify the flagshipā€™s firmware to the new ā€žstandardsā€œ

at least theyā€˜re adopting and refine the graphics but the circuits are from the past and thereā€™s really no Love for the big ones. the lights are way to flashy but they decided to put the led setting to every other machine except the ones thatā€˜ll cost the most. lol itā€™s not their interest at all :construction::construction::construction:

Jesus Johnny, can you let us be happy about these new machines for like one day?

I donā€™t expect a small synth company to be making constant firmware improvements across their entire catalog every month. They never promised they would.

Treat each improvement like a gift from the heavens and donā€™t covet your neighborsā€™ gear. :pray:

33 Likes

Or.

As the Analogs are both nearly 10 years old, they are more mature in their development, meaning that firmware updates are less frequent. Think of all the cool stuff the A4 and AR got in the first few years. I donā€™t think we need to get all fatalistic about it, Iā€™m sure Elektron are working on most of the issues you lot are complaining about and will update appropriately when itā€™s sorted.

21 Likes

With all that frustration, maybe you should think about only DIY hobbies :frowning:

7 Likes

iam here for you to celebrate the update. :raising_hand_woman:

but Iā€™ve been here since Analogs launch and their respective updates and the ones which are not happening for wayyy toooo looooooong.

but thatā€™s all been said before :1st_place_medal:

luv my elektrons but I hope they do too, or please open source that stuff, so other people can work on it and will! :alien:

This is great! Next please update the god awful hihat machineā€¦ Then Iā€™ll consider purchasing

2 Likes

More Raw and Swarm Hardcore :stuck_out_tongue:

(the scream like-sound is swarm as well, the clap put into the analog drive for proper mescalum vibes)

ā€¦ ugh, clap too loud ā€¦

28 Likes

More syntakt 1.20 sounds

53 Likes

Use Overbridge to solve this. I think it is in the raw quality of Elektron sound, rather upfront and direct. Very present. I like it for what it is.

Compare with NI Maschine (Plus), there you get it more polite and distanced in general, also you can add many more insert effects to smoothen and spread out sounds further, give them more space.

How many voices are you using in these examples?

Nice!

If I remember correctly, only 2 SY SWARM voices for the 3rd trance sequence example. For the 2nd example, it was 8x SY SWARM for the chord progressions (mostly because I started with highly overlapping tails, could have done with far less in the end) and 1x SY RAW for the ringmod lead sound. 1st example, I think overlapped 2x SY SWARM and 1x SY RAW going through FX block notch filter.

3 Likes