New Ikea stands perfect for elektron

The new tblet stands from Ikea are so good for elektron. I had the old laptop ones but they were too wide and ugly but these new ones are great (just require a little rubber on the bottom).

http://www.ikea.com/jp/en/catalog/products/00302597/

2 Likes

They are super-cheap, and OK for me. Are they strong enough to withstand the pummeling that people give their ARs?

yes indeed! and also available in black :joy:

Nice one :slight_smile: I can’t see them in black though ??

Nice one, nedavine.
So cheap!:slight_smile:

[/quote]
That’s the bigger model I think, the model that overshoots the width of the elektron boxes?
I think I saw someone once using two of those and stretching three elektron machines across them… I think.

1 Like

yeah, old ones took an annoying amount of desktop space and those new ones look a little shy width-wise (maybe if leaning on the function button or AR perf pads?) - cheap though

bräda ftw… cant have enough of those!

Ace! Yeah the old ones are too big but perfect for machine, livid ds1 etc

[/quote]
That’s the bigger model I think, the model that overshoots the width of the elektron boxes?
I think I saw someone once using two of those and stretching three elektron machines across them… I think.[/quote]
you wil certainly need three of them…

They do look small but I reckon it covers enough surface area

[/quote]
I think I saw someone once using two of those and stretching three elektron machines across them… I think.[/quote]
you wil certainly need three of them…
[/quote]
Good to know. Maybe something else could fit on the overlapping bit at one end such as a kaoss pad or something.

299Yen What’s that in real money?

Here’s one in use, but as a laptop/ipad stand with Hercules DG400BB under it. Very sturdy construction. Also the desk is Ikea, perfect width for 2 Elektron machines.

(Actually I just noticed, that the free spot just begs for RYTM…)

Edit: Oh, I just realized that this is the old bigger model as well. I have sawed off a few inches from the width.

last time i went to ikea they had some nice smaller ones too , ideal for a 303 , bass station , (the main area is about normal ipad size).

i picked up 3

Yeah I had those at first but they are too wide. Also having two machines side by side is a PITA with them. These new smaller ones are perfect for that.
Cires78: Thats about $2 mate

For anyone in the States looking: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20302596/

I just wish they were almost any color but white, but I guess that doesn’t matter as much once there’s a machine covering it.

Will it, though?
9 7/8 "

Elektron’s are 7" deep.