New elektron machine pics!

jaw droppin Goood :wink: does it have glittering pearl in it ?

Wow this is beautiful! Iā€™ve never been a fan of custom gear, but this is how you do it right! Iā€™ll be giving you a shout if I ever get something hooked up!

If Elektron do an Octatrak in a MD edition wth brushed silver panel and square buttons, Iā€™m getting one. I told Elektron this some time ago.

B

Thanks

ā€œDr Strangeknobā€ Love the name !

• Dupont automotive paint
  • yes we will offer a service (very soon)
  • funny I have been a long time lurker on the old elektron forum and followed the A4 paint thread I think this might be a better alternative

Anodized coating, pretty much scratch resistant, definitely wonā€™t flake.

Son-of-a bitch !!!

What area are you in ?

Please hold my place in line

Thanks !

Itā€™s a very detail oriented process though taking apart an Octatrack wasnā€™t bad. (You just have to remember where everything goes, lots of screws). With the white octatrack I had to handle it as little as possible to avoid smudges and prints before I applied the clear-coat.

Actually yes, there are ā€œglitter/flakesā€ that we add in the process.

Sounds good let me know when your ready !

I am ready )
Let me know what area your in
and please hold my place in line
Thanks

OMG !!! Not dickmalibuā€™s that for sure !!! KrisM I almost fell out of my seat when I read your post, my girlfriend is in tears.

-Actually this octatrack is probably going on ebay and the selling forum here
so let me know.

-yes the original paint was removed first

-Please no stabbing !!! :slight_smile: Weā€™re all about peace , love and the beat !

Wow, nice!

lol :smiley:

So if itā€™s going on eBay (and I do not look forward to the bidding bloodbath that auction is going to be lol), I take it this was a one-off job for grins and not something youā€™d entertain doing on the side for extra money?

Hey BoomTish,

Would you settle for a brushed silver panel ?

:joy:

NYC Let me know when your ready

No KrisM I wouldnā€™t say one-off

Oh my.

If I give you a color in hex or rgb, etc can you get the paint for it? :slight_smile:

Still trying to get buttons and knobs sorted, the red on some colors might lookā€¦ poor, but I haveā€¦ ideas :smiley:

need to mess around in photoshopā€¦

These look amazing! :heart:

Hey BoomTish,

Would you settle for a brushed silver panel ?

:joy: [/quote]
Son-of-a !!!

Dude your killing meā€¦ These are just incredible
I really look forward to doing business with you
Keep up the awesome creativity

Now THAT is what a collab between Elektron and a fashion label should be. Limited numbers of each design, identical machines but unique look.

B