New Elektron Box 2016

No pressure Elektron, but I have some cash floating around ready to spend on something like an Elektron box… but Synthstrom Audible are on the verge of both a public demo and the actual release of the Deluge… both in October… and if I haven’t heard anything from Elektron soon to keep me keen, that may well get my money…

That’s not a threat, or blackmail, I’m just facing facts here. That cash is already burning a hole in my pocket and it’s not even cleared yet…

2 Likes

Yes not the ND3P which is on the loose!
I mean I’m not to bothered as I own the 1+2 and the 3 is severely dumbed down…
Just mysterious why a company would have a product page up only to remove it.

Anyways this is a stagnant pool here now, Elektron are festering…

2 Likes

Yeah, hype/teaser isn’t working when the most exciting real infos in the thread are regarding other companies’ products. Elektron should drop some info. Roughly ‘when’ and roughly ‘what’. Or just a ‘having some problems, going to be delayed’ kind of quick statement and salvage what they started with the teaser video before it gets sour/old.

5 Likes

Yeah, if the silence goes on much longer, we might need to start a petition… maybe get some UN regulations drafted up regarding how long synth manufacturers are aloud to keep people in suspense. A reasonable limit would be 1 month or 1000 anticipatory forum posts. Lol

1 Like

Maybe tomorrow on 909 day show they’re going to reveal it :slight_smile:

I gave up and got myself an op-1 instead.

7 Likes

Looks like my question was answered. 1.5 months perhaps.

Just a suggestion from a fan, tease things only 1 week out, or less. And bring back Hector.

Sometime this year (2016).

2 Likes

This is part of the frustration of love and desire.

1 Like

Maybe the new box is a “TimeMachine” :smile_cat:

Traveling P-Locks and wormholes!

I want that Deluge!

2 Likes

I feel left out by not standing in line and waiving my money for whatever unknown product Elektron may be releasing while threatening to buy a product from another company that may or may not have anything to do with said unknown product if Elektron doesn’t pick up the pace on their release schedule.

1 Like

Holy! Just discovering this box now… Battery powered!

Damn, this thing has got crazy potential!

1 Like

Spell it out Elektron

2 Likes

I reckon this thread needs renaming to “Other gear we’re gonna buy cos we’ve been checking this forum so often it feels like a lifetime we’ve been battling synth fever, waiting for the new Elektron box 2016”

Also, SWIM told me that the “teaser” was just a music video, and now cos this forum’s gone so wild, Elektron are quickly trying to throw something together…

2 Likes

Entertaining thread nonetheless :loopy: You lot are relentless. You know who you are! We now have statistics :panda:

I’ll be honest, I like the Deluge’s pretty colors.

How many of you are unhappy with your current equipment? How is that informing your anticipation?

For me, I am at my most content ever with MM/MD/AR/A4/TM-2/QuPac, plus a Vestax DJ mixer and Pigtronix Infinity looper for live stuff.

So I feel little anticipation, let alone agony for this new product, as I really don’t feel the “need” for anything else.
That’s not to say I won’t be excited when it is revealed, or that I won’t seek to obtain it either. But the latest AR and A4 OS updates were so monumental (and free), that I kind of appreciate those more than what a new product would have brought.

4 Likes

And Adam your new videos/tracks are ace! Thanks for reminding us what we could be doing if we weren’t gazing at this thread all the time! I totally agree with you - I have years worth of work to do in order to effectively play the dark trinity and monomachine together in a pleasing way, adding more will just make that harder.

But I will likely still want whatever they make…

Ive actually recently sold all my gear to get new better stuff… so I am really eager to know what it’s gonna be so I know whether to hold out for it or not. I have a very small and constantly recycled budget, so I want to make the right choice