NEW! - Alternate panel for the MnM

So maybe you are interested in selling your dickmalibu faceplate ? Or anybody else ? I´m looking for one for a long time, but it seems hard to find and dickmalibu himself seems to be out of service at the moment…

I have a beautiful red one…
Might resell it once I receive @funqpatrol’s faceplates for MM & MD :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’ll have the MD panels this week hopefully. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

These look great. I’m amazed at how cheap these are considering the spec and what must be relatively low production amounts. Do you have access to the printing machinery personally or something? Or is this stuff just cheap to make outside of the UK? Here these would cost way more

Yes please !

3 Likes

Now all we need is one for the SFX-6 and I’ll be all set :smiley:

That makes me miss ReBirth skins! :slight_smile:

Black MD is marvelous :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If anyone has a MnM faceplate (black or red dickmalibu…?) to sell, please let me know :pray:

Very happy day for this old friend. Pictures just don’t do this thing justice. Love it. Thanks man.

4 Likes

Just want to add my appreciation to the chorus. Awesome work on the faceplates. No need for the washers underneath either thankfully.

Also here is a comparison vs the older black faceplate I already had. They both have charms imho:

10 Likes

I forgot to post this. The opposite side is creative.

8 Likes

These are really beautiful, mate. Such a joy to look at and the price is wonderful.

Gives me another reason to wish I still owned both of these devices so I could throw some change your way.

Well done!

1 Like

Thanks guys we appreciate the praise very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your MnM looks rad :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes!!

8 Likes

can I still use a decksaver with the monomachine if I have your faceplate ?

Yes you can, check the pictures at the start of the thread, I have my decksavers on

yes, thanks, I didn’t see these posts

1 Like