NDLR - A Multi-Part Polyphonic Arpeggiator by Steven Barile

Oops, I only remembered the last name!

1 Like

Is there any way to estimate the final delivered cost, with shipping, import fees etc?

I can’t remember exactly but I think it was about £350 or so.

I am hoping it won‘t get stuck in customs … I hate customs! As if we were in 1745!

Mine was held there until I paid the import charge but that is the norm. I then had a handling fee I had to pay at the post office which was about £8.

**** the norm. I pay it in adavance but send it to my place and don‘t let me visit customs at 5:30 to not wait 3 hours.

I think I will have enough time to RTFM and watch videos.

1 Like

My question :

Hi Darryl! Does it have to be 100 out of 100 claimed before you ship the NDLR? I bought one from Batch 3F. Thank you!

Their answer :

Jesse from Conductive Labs support team here, thanks so much for supporting our project! To answer your question, shipping is not contingent having the sales batch complete. Those are just a tool we use to keep an eye on the rough number of units sold. The real “batch” that shipping is dependent on in this case is the current production run, which is in the finishing stages of assembly as we speak. We should begin shipping by the end of the week, and with more than 550 pre-orders it will take a few weeks to get them all shipped. For recent orders it’s likely they’ll ship 2nd or 3rd week of July.

3 Likes

Now I have joined the waiting line :cool:

2 Likes

Before the NDLR arrives, I’ll be busy exploring and experimenting with the Blokas Midihub. Ordered today.

1 Like

Interesting to consider both the overlap, and the combination of these two.

Maybe 2 different setups or not. I’m into Generative Generative Music.

1 Like

From Conductive Labs on Monday, June 2020 :

The NDLRs arrived at the fulfillment house in Hong Kong last week. We’ve got about 300 pieces queued up to ship so far. So if you are in batch 3A, 3B, or 3C you should see a shipping notification from “trackmyshipment.co” very soon. The NDLRs heading to Japan have already been picked up by UPS. The pieces shipping DHL, HK Post, etc. are still waiting on the carriers to pick them up.
Due to the pandemic, shipping prices have increased a lot. We are eating at least $10 USD per shipment in most cases, sometimes $20 or more. We always try to balance the price you paid for shipping with the best possible carrier service, and we always use a shipping service that has tracking. It saves us all time and aggravation when we have reliable carriers but things are a little crazy right now with so many cancelled flights, we just hope for the best. Besides the tracking link provided by our postage provider, you can also copy the tracking number and use the carriers web site to track your shipment, or arrange delivery changes.
The rest of the batches should start going out by July 10th, at which time we will also have inventory for those who were waiting until we shipped to order. So tell your friends to order The NDLR now!

Its time to jam!
Steve and Darryl

2 Likes

Yesss, mine is at customs Germany, did payment online with Paypal (78 Euro) when I received the notification for it (From SUNNY ACCESS delivered by DHL)

Should be here Monday :partying_face:

From them :

We’re excited to let you know that your order has been prepared and will be shipped out soon!

Batch F

1 Like

batch3e here and got shipment notice.

1 Like

Got mine 3 days ago, 4A. 78 Euro at customs. Pay in advance with Paypal :wink:

NDLR is really such a great machine!

1 Like

Let’s see some vids

Paypal @ Customs … wow! In Leipzig? That’s where mine is hanging around. “Clearance event” for too long now… should I check my spam folder? :smiley:

edit:

DHL Express benötigt weitere Informationen vom Importeur.

Nächster Schritt

Ein DHL Express Verantwortlicher wird den Importeur kontaktieren. Ist dies bisher nicht geschehen, kontaktieren Sie bitte DHL Express.

great! love it!

I have mine for a while now and wish the NDLR got some reasonable storage bank to save work.
But there are no alternatives so far.
Would be cool if Elektron develops something like this as part of the song mode and name it jam mode or something like that?

1 Like