NDLR - A Multi-Part Polyphonic Arpeggiator by Steven Barile

No need to imagine ! It’s perfect with an Elektron. I use it with A4 (on 3 tracks) and another synth (plus drum machine) and its so pleasant to noodle with no specific objective than just play.
Very different experience than other sequencers.

3 Likes

Still only imagining… Put something up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

is someone waiting as well for his preorder?

Yeah, I am waiting… desperately.
Shipping supposed to start by beginning of next week, you probably know that ey
Mine should be in the first batch to ship :partying_face:

1 Like

Which one are you talking about? Is it batch 3E?
I am interested because i want to make a rough estimate, how long it takes from reaching 100 orderings to finally producing and shipping.

Are you telling me that it has to go to 100 before production and shipping?

I thought so. At the moment there are 30 claimed of 100.

With an estimated shipping July 2020.

There were 20 orderings in about a week. Most batches are delayed 1 month.

1 Like

I’m about to pull the trigger. Just watched the Oscillator Sink video. I’m convinced. Great product.

Have you ordered one? What batch?

I am considering to buy one, but I didnˋt order yet.

Next should be 3A, which is mine. I am not sure how many batches are ready to ship, but I would guess at least 3B and 3C, from the info at indiegogo even 3D and 3E.
Currently, orders/shipping should go faster again…, for now.
I got this info a few days ago:
" So, please watch your email for shipping notices from “trackmyshipment.co” starting the week of June 22nd. We ship in the order that the orders were placed. Orders from later batches might ship in the first week of July. For the most part, we’ve been shipping with DHL Express, but it depends on the destination. There could be delays due to so many commercial flights being canceled, that’s not something we can control. We always use shipping methods that include tracking."

Not sure about production, but I am pretty sure it has to reach 100 before shipping starts. Not sure how they manage their production/manufacturing, timing, storage, etc.

Edited: I don’t know how fundraising stuff works, but they probably have to have 100 orders complete to fund the next batch to go in production/manufacturing, not sure.

4 Likes

thanks for the info :okej:

I ordered in February this year, estimated shipping was April, delayed by corona, now end of June.

Ouf!

posted by Darryl McGee

Jun 18, 2020 • 1:50AM PDT
The NDLR Delivery Update
Hello everyone,

About 6 months ago, when Jay Hosking uploaded a really nice NDLR piece to YouTube, it really got the attention of a lot of you and sales really took off. So great was the spike that followed, The NDLR sold out months before we anticipated it would. Its a wonderful thing, but we weren’t ready to turn on another production run and its taken a while to get it going. We really appreciate the patience of everyone as we’ve worked through the typical supply issues that happen on projects like this, not to mention the global pandemic that set us back a bit.

At this moment, The NDLRs are being assembled and tested. Our guys are about one week behind from where we expected, but they will work all weekend to catch up. We expect the first delivery of NDLRs to the fulfillment warehouse to happen on June 24th, to beat the Dragon Boat Festival holiday on the 25th. It typically takes the warehouse a couple of days to get the delivery checked in and shipping to start. We hope to see shipping notifications start to go out on the following Monday or Tuesady.

With over 550 NDLRs pre-sold it will take a couple of weeks to get them all built and out the door. We will update here again once shipping starts.

The NDLR running the diagnostics and burn-in firmware:

Thank you, we are getting very close!

Steve and Darryl

3 Likes

I just pulled the trigger! Very excited!

It’s worth the wait, we’re not talking about Circlon wait times here. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve just watched your 5 questions (well, 4) video this morning. Thanks for making it.

Not made by me, another Noodlering Ware it seems!
:grinning:

1 Like