NAMM 2019 predictions / releases

Sweet! Love those melodic line. Can’t wait to see it at NAMM this Thursday. Hopefully they have a functional unit for hands on demo. EXCITED!

1 Like

First I thought it was a teaser, then I thought it wasn’t a teaser, then it’s confirmed it WAS a teaser(or build up to one).

Elektron is playing games with my head/heart.

I do appreciate their sneaky lead in to the suspense

1 Like

A revival of the Optigan !?

Warning: If wearing headphones turn the volume down – shrill noises.

Read more here.

Not sure anyone really needs this. But then who really needs a [put the name of your favorite synth here]?

5 Likes

Yep. It’s all a beautiful luxury. From the simplest Casio to a wall of modular. I’m damn glad we have so many cool devices for making noise.

8 Likes

NI will tease Maschine 3.0 on the 22nd

2 Likes

That thing would make 2 types of music 1.country and 2.western…

1 Like

Not necessarily

5 Likes

this isn’t a prediction… it’s a fact… :slight_smile:

Arturia have something compact, pretty cheap & very interesting & different coming at NAMM…

I genuinely can’t say any more or I’ll be in trouble, but suffice to say it looks great, specs look fab & it’s quite a different product. Looking forward to actually hearing it…

4 Likes

Wavetable + analog signal path or GTFO

2 Likes

Well… GTFI then. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Apart from this (which sounds really interesting) I saw three “?” images in Arturia’s NAMM page, there’s a possibility for a new Keystep? I was thinking in buying one but… well, it’s 3 years old and maybe they thought about a renovation or a pro version.

6 Likes

not heard anything about that & I 've had two official Arturia heads-ups so far…

Dreadbox look to be teasing something, which isn’t the Hypnosis.

4 Likes

I’m just glad it isn’t a Medusa v1,2 firmware announcement that would probably ruin my resolve

2 Likes

Dreadbox also have this:

1 Like

as mentioned in my post… :blush:

I hope Behringer is also at the Namm and have new Products…love their last Synths great stuff!
I think also the modular section and pedals are very interesting and i will keep an eye on it.

They have their own event space near namm I think .
They’ve posted a few setup images and teasers regarding a few of their clone boxes … 101,808,909 etc…

I reckon Elektron will do some kinda sample player. White-ish, aimed at en entry level user.

20 Likes

No external Clock Input…Epic fail!