4 Likes

Blades into Beads.

1 Like
4 Likes

5 years??

2 Likes

Version 2 is coming! Check the YT page.

1 Like

Morphine Records just finished a series of events about instrument builders (electronic, acoustic, electric and mechanical).
Have a search for the names you see here and you’ll find lots of interesting stuff:
http://morphinerecords.com/instruments/

1 Like

Yes, I know. That is a pity.

1 Like

Mostly bar code reader based instrument, from a crazy group of japanese artists. Unfortunately none of these intruments seem available for sale.

1 Like

The Noon by Landscape

This is a new drum machine, a weird unpredictable glitchy drum machine with a unique control surface.

Best to go over to Landscape and give it a listen. It has a tremendous range, all in the weird.

Also it has no batteries, no power connections, it runs off the energy from the control signals.

5 Likes

Bastl is about to release the second version of Softpop.

The unveil of Softpop 2 will be on January 5th.

You can see it has full sized patch cables, more controls, and has lost the mini speaker.

Here’s a short teaser, so you can get a taste of the sound.

3 Likes

Wingie now has a case and a new ui.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Hey that’s my three post limit. Bump please.

5 Likes

If you’ve got more to offer, just edit it into the last post?

2 Likes

Wingie mk2, preordered weeks ago :smiley:

1 Like

Let us know what you think of Wingie when you get it.

Thanks thermionic ! Just so happens i do. I have added to older posts before too.

Hikari Duos

From the description on their product page :

Duos is capable of creating soundscapes that range from zero-visibility blizzards of sounds to glitched-out pulse-clusters of yearning from the heart of your-lost mother computer. Duos is a petri dish where new sound microbes are born through experimentation, luck, horrible accidents, and some human intervention.

Good luck !

Block Diagram

This one is interesting to me because of the range of possibilities, and i like the basic design.

Article in SynthAnatomy

3 Likes

Wingie 2 just arrived and it’s an utterly beautiful instrument. Weight in your hand feels perfect and just experimented running percussion through it, whilst playing the keyboards live. I’ll share a video this weekend once I have a proper play.

But another wonderfully inspiring instrument from Meng Qi!!

15 Likes

As soon as I saw they were releasing a second one I thought of you, glad you got one and love it!

1 Like

ah, that’s sweet of you. It’s damn good fun!

1 Like

Ooo and im really curious how this would pair with the digitakt. Or monotribe.
Awaiting your video!

1 Like

Then I might well explore using my Digitakt with it too! Good idea

1 Like