Monomachine reissue petition

He he…

Despite MM and MD were quite nice, I would prefer to see something really more developed and new from Elektron, in the direction of modern soft synths like Serum, Pigments, Fors M4L patches etc… With sampling and granulation as well.

Time will show what we will get from Elektron, even more simplified toy or finally something inspiring again…

Ja ja ja

100%

: )

1 Like

I’m surprised Elektron haven’t really taken their many “machines” or synthesis methods in one box any further. It seems like a ripe idea to keep a box fresh with new machine updates and even bringing third party developers into the mix.

3 Likes

and maybe later sale additional “synth engines”, like Korg do with their hybrid line for example

1 Like

I’d love something like the rytm mk2, same
form factor and all the analog voices, pads, bigger screen and the individual I/o with maybe sync or basic modular and midi buut…engineered to include the digital oscillators and basically the MD machines added into the firmware. And have a complete unique elektron drum machine that does everything, one stop shop with machines for days both analog and digital/sample based …some basic midi sequences like the DT…slightly improved sampling engine with slices, better time stretch and the modern FX. I’d never need another drum machine! I dunno how possible this is, but i can dream…

2 Likes

I hear they are working on a CloudMachine.

Subscription levels:

Free: 1 engine
Basic ($5/month): 3 engines
Pro ($20/month): 10 engines
Enterprise ($50/month): unlimited engines

4 Likes

maybe.
hmm… I don’t think it sounds good to me.
Elektron machine is not Photoshop, 3D Maya or something u need “per project” basis,
its also tool of joy that u want to own “forever” and have available anytime u might want it.
anyway, everything is possible.

I scream since many years - Elektron wake up, make another revolution, build a |Master Machine|, new killer sounding tool with tons of power, really fresh and new sound - additive, modern wavetable, tons of modulation… (actually plugins and software were there 10 years ago, but still… ), add some analog filtering, deeper sampling, granulations, elektron sequencer - song mode - Ableton Killer…

But maybe it’s time to buy OT, A4 and AR since soon they’ll be discounted and replaced with this Cloud Machine and will cost like a dream …

2 Likes

Just to be clear, I made that up, and it is certainly not what I wish for.

But there has been talk about Software-as-a-Service, so it is not impossible that we might see something like that…

5 Likes

Prices of used Monos and machinedrum’s are nuts. Let’s hope they reissue.

1 Like

Interesting, what do you like more in terms of ‘midi sequencing’ with the silver boxes compared to newer elektron devices?

Have to say that the monomachine’s midi sequencer is one thing i sorely miss from my time with one.

1 Like

As for Midi-Arp? Other than that I’ve seen it as more limited compared to DN.

1 Like

ah, completly forgot about the Analogs as I only have the silver ones and the Digi’s ^^

1 Like

Yeah the digi boxes do a proper midi sequencing, but no song mode. I kind of remember hearing the silver boxes having one cool thing they didn’t but can’t remember the feature… maybe it had to do with over all transpose? Microtiming and conditional trigs on the modern digis is quite nice though, also nice they allow for note cross over which the octa is missing

Yeah, IMO it was one of the best parts of the box. All sorts of fun and really easy to get going. If the digitone’s arp could send midi I would be very curious about it, but as it is not too interested. :blush:

1 Like

preach. (not the part about you being a nobody)

1 Like

Totally agree with this statement. Neighbor tracks, inputs can be routed into and out. And the two buttons on the right, that take you from synthesis, to amp, to effects, lfo’s. That workflow is super fast and simple. A joy to work on.

4 Likes

Bump. don’t forget to sign it.

I have signed it, and I have zero regrets about signing it. This was the best Monomachine petition I have ever signed.

1 Like

so uh, could someone potentially extract the OS and run it on an emulator? (If something happens to me, I am happy… I am not suicidal.)