Monomachine reissue petition

https://www.change.org/p/elektron-elektron-will-you-please-recontinue-the-monomachine

Didn’t see it in the forum (or I didn’t look hard enough).

Sharing here to get more signatures in case it’s of interest. I’m not the author, and I forget how I found it.

6 Likes

A monomachine with improved feature like CV output could be really interesting; not to mention Conditional locks and better synth engine

1 Like

There is a real business opportunity in reissuing or modernizing the monomachine and the machinedrum nowadays.

Here’s hoping Elektron listens to it.

7 Likes

But would it still be a Monomachine then?

2 Likes

Petitions are funny.

20 Likes

Don’t know if it will but I always wondered about a CV output like the newer MPC workstation but on an Elektron sequencer…

Then I only had a MKI MNM so can’t say anything about user wave synth engine, maybe it was great but the MKI synth engine was way too limited after years of playing IMO

Polymachine MKI

4 Likes

Combine them (machinedrum and monomachine) into a single unit just like korg did back with the electribes eary 2000. Monomachinedrum®

8 Likes

I rather would like to see Microtonic in Machinedrum/Digitakt format.

2 Likes

There is room in the range for a big box digital synth.

And there is probably a cpu and dsp with power enough to satisfy all of our dreams.

*16 tracks
*Synth, drum, midi, cv, fx and ram-machines
*The modern sequencer
*Song mode
*Overbridge

/thomas

1 Like

i just want the real monomachine back. To me, it doesn’t need anything else.

3 Likes

That’s gonna need an entirely different petition altogether.

1 Like

i guess my only ask would be make it 6 tracks of 6x poly.

1 Like

sold three of my Elektron boxes due to covid/no job situation for my rent I cried after I handed my Monomachine over
my second box truly loved that machine :{

6 Likes

Was a good investment at least? No better time to sell a MnM than right now.

hmm, wouldn’t be much of a mono machine then I guess

1 Like

Sure if my goal wasn’t to buy one again when I can lol

1 Like

I support this because I want a MnM but not for 3 grand.
also machine drum

Yep. A new Machinedrum and Monomachine would both be instant buys from me. Just hope they keep the crispy 00s digital sound and don’t make the DSP too pristine.

1 Like

I’d love to see a new MDUW, would also be an instant buy. I’ve not experience whatsoever with the mono, but get why so many people love it. I think Elektron must know that they’re sitting on a pile of cash having the IP for the Mono, MD an the OT which could be upgraded and tweaked and be constant source of income…but a part of me would rather they use that money to invest in work on keeping their current excellent machine’s running (seriously I think the DN will follow the OT in to legendary status with the older boxes) and perhaps keep working on something truly unique and ground breaking again. OT.2.0 or whatever you want to call it,

1 Like