Monomachine Love Thread

Roger that - and you are so right - if MnM had this secret power it would undo the monoverse….

1 Like

Monomachine + Syntakt

(mod edit: How to Discourse: tips and tricks - #4 by LyingDalai)

6 Likes

Nicely done sinner! Definitely appreciate the proper MnM grime - you managed to even keep it quite tame!

1 Like

Monomachine has kind of ruined modular and digital synths for me… it is just that good

7 Likes

Air.syx (480 Bytes)

Here’s the sysex. I have a Mk1, so itll work on mk1 and 2.

17 Likes

Sysex is up

One of the marvels of our time: Monomachine and Machinedrum videos are only TRVE KVLT if they are recorded with a webcam from 1992 and through a speaker system - everything else is FAKE :wink:

8 Likes

Webcam from 92? How about I just use my vhs camcorder and record audio straight to Cassette, then digitally remaster it in stunning 4k & mix the audio to 5.1. Then reRerecord it onto a blank vhs and upload the entire thing to Shareyourworld

2 Likes

Imagine spending $0.50 - $1.50 / minute for your Zoom calls. And also waiting 3-6 months for your ISDN line to be hooked up.

The Intel Proshare product, which is designed to work with an Intel-compatible personal computer, usually sells for between $999 and $1,500. An AT&T executive said the Worldworx network would be priced in the range of 50 cents to $1.50 a minute for a phone call.

:flushed:

I know this is 931 comments too late to the party or something, but oh my. Sickening.

4 Likes

Thank you.

I’m having a issues uploading it to my MM MKII. When I load the sysex file in to C6 and send it nothing happens. I also get a 1 pattern under broken globals which I’ve not seen before. Did this file reload ok in to your MKI please ?

1 Like

beautiful!!! reminds me of autechre esle 0

Oh heck. I will dive back into this.

Cool. Thank you :slight_smile: I do appreciate the effort.

I am unable to pinpoint what the problem is with it, gives me the same broken message. I’ve tried 3 different sysex programs and all of them are giving me the same problem. Tried copying the pattern to other patterns and sending it that way also, and I get the same problem. I don’t have a problem using my focusrite for other sysex. I’ve updated firmware, and other kits from sysex. Not entirely sure what is going on, but I will just post the settings instead.

Nothing else worked, so I recorded this tutorial real quick.

20 Likes

Excellent. Thank you :slight_smile:

That looks really good. I’ll try and recreate it. Your delivery reminds me of Max Marco (which is never a bad thing :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Thank you, I hope the tutorial is efficient. I’ve never made one.

What a legend, his machinedrum videos really helped me out a few years ago. I hope he is doing well.

2 Likes

I think you’ve done a fine job. I’ve started the process of recreation and it’s going well. The only points I have is I think I would have started with the reverb as it makes such a difference to the sound and sadly your narration cuts drowned out in the second half. But it’s still possible to follow what’s going on.

Thank you for putting in the effort to make the sound and the tutorial. A weekend of MonoMachine fun coming up :smiley:

3 Likes

Aah! Thanks! Yeah. I completely glazed over track 6. i didn’t watch the whole thing. I now hear what you mean. but I did include it in the description. That just means you were pleasantly surprised at the end. Hahaha.

1 Like