Monomachine Love Thread

I’ll get the sysex up within the next couple weeks :slight_smile:

Please say more about this! I just checked the manual and didn’t see any Konami code for quick pattern change key combos…thanks!

1 Like

Cool. Thank you.

Because there’s none, to my knowledge.
I was talking about fast Kit reload after CTRL-AL, most satisfying live workflow every Elektron considered. Right after Live Recording plocks maybe.

And how I wish this idea had made it to the MM.

2 Likes

Roger that - and you are so right - if MnM had this secret power it would undo the monoverse….

1 Like

Monomachine + Syntakt

(mod edit: How to Discourse: tips and tricks - #4 by LyingDalai)

6 Likes

Nicely done sinner! Definitely appreciate the proper MnM grime - you managed to even keep it quite tame!

1 Like

Monomachine has kind of ruined modular and digital synths for me… it is just that good

7 Likes

Air.syx (480 Bytes)

Here’s the sysex. I have a Mk1, so itll work on mk1 and 2.

17 Likes

Sysex is up

One of the marvels of our time: Monomachine and Machinedrum videos are only TRVE KVLT if they are recorded with a webcam from 1992 and through a speaker system - everything else is FAKE :wink:

8 Likes

Webcam from 92? How about I just use my vhs camcorder and record audio straight to Cassette, then digitally remaster it in stunning 4k & mix the audio to 5.1. Then reRerecord it onto a blank vhs and upload the entire thing to Shareyourworld

2 Likes

Imagine spending $0.50 - $1.50 / minute for your Zoom calls. And also waiting 3-6 months for your ISDN line to be hooked up.

The Intel Proshare product, which is designed to work with an Intel-compatible personal computer, usually sells for between $999 and $1,500. An AT&T executive said the Worldworx network would be priced in the range of 50 cents to $1.50 a minute for a phone call.

:flushed:

I know this is 931 comments too late to the party or something, but oh my. Sickening.

4 Likes

Thank you.

I’m having a issues uploading it to my MM MKII. When I load the sysex file in to C6 and send it nothing happens. I also get a 1 pattern under broken globals which I’ve not seen before. Did this file reload ok in to your MKI please ?

1 Like

beautiful!!! reminds me of autechre esle 0

Oh heck. I will dive back into this.

Cool. Thank you :slight_smile: I do appreciate the effort.

I am unable to pinpoint what the problem is with it, gives me the same broken message. I’ve tried 3 different sysex programs and all of them are giving me the same problem. Tried copying the pattern to other patterns and sending it that way also, and I get the same problem. I don’t have a problem using my focusrite for other sysex. I’ve updated firmware, and other kits from sysex. Not entirely sure what is going on, but I will just post the settings instead.

Nothing else worked, so I recorded this tutorial real quick.

20 Likes