Mojave vs. Overbridge

I’ve updated my mac to Mojave and got no connection within the machines and Overbridge. Who can help?

@elektron headquarter today! same question! lol

wow… good to hear :smiley: I mean… this update came out of nowhere! I can totally understand. With the release of macOS 10.15 there will be hope that it may run on 10.13 - with a lil bit of luck! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone try uninstalling and then reinstalling?
Also, been quite awhile since I delt with this stuff but I seem to recall “gatekeeper” and other settings that sometimes block apps, might wanna Google about third party apps not working after update, it may lead to some tweaks that can be made…

there was a grain of sarcasm hidden in that post

2 Likes

Yet most other DAWs already released patches…

If it’s just a grain of sarcasm than it seems @bradleyallen is on his best behavior… :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Im on Mojave too and no connection with Overbridge, any idea why?

This is the vaguest ever question. Could you perhaps give us some clues like details of your setup?

Im on a mac, using Mojave - digitakt isn’t appearing in Overbridge. Hope that makes more sense.

Cheers
M

None at all.

Are you willing to say which Elektron gear you’re using and which version number(s) of the firmware, which version number of Overbridge you’re using, and whether you’ve put your gear in Overbridge mode, and which DAW (if any) you’re using?

Latest versions, all updated. Digitakt, using ableton. Overbride engine doesn’t see the digitakt.

I think the problem lies inthe engine reading the mojave on the mac OS. And yes it is in Overbrige mode on the digitakt.

Has anyone got Overbridge working with Mojave?

Still no luck with Overbridge. Has anyone got it working with Mojave? So frustrating! Elektron?

The latest version of Overbridge should work with macOS 10.12 upwards:
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/overbridge-2-0-35-public-beta/124966

My analog4 has stopped working with overbridge today. I’ve upgraded everything and reinstalled like 10 times. The weird thing is that it’s always worked fine, and it stopped before upgrading just over the night.

All good seems to be working with the latest update now. Happy days :slight_smile:

1 Like