Model:Cycles

What happened?

Heh, he kind of dropped the can of beans a little, maybe spilling a few. :slight_smile: Some YouTube publishing mixup.

Public apology Elektron Modal :Cycles at USD$299 looks great----was hoping for a Monomachine but at that price …

2 Likes

cool - i don’t know Model:samples nor DN tbh - but is there a sound lock paradigm with teh model series - as per analogs - can it be live recorded (as per analogs) - this opens up so much flexibility quickly - just idly curious yet to dive into vids/pdfs etc - does this account for machine variation per step - sorta how some AR machines can be loaded onto teh same track via sound locks - curious about chromatic stuff too (played via trigs?) - must check videos tbh

Some of the machines have filters built into the synthesis :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Nice! I’m going to study it and fire some ‘clever’ questions at you tomorrow @ the Q&A :smile:

1 Like

Ooo, enjoying how crunchy noisy some of these machines can get.

This one is especially nice.

13 Likes

“Machine locks are a specific type of parameter locks that lets you change machine on any step of the sequencer. This powerful feature makes it possible to use several machines on the same sequencer track”

Awesome

6 Likes

I just want the M:C and a AHmk2 so I can be a nasty boy 4 life.

3 Likes

They are up to 4 actually, but it varies from machine to machine.

21 Likes

To anyone attending the ‘Meet the Machines’ party, post some pics/vids pls.
Cheers!

You know, part of me is slightly upset that I got the Silver Drums pack, because this just became a “Silver Library” for me.

Oh yassss

How does it compare to this: https://twisted-electrons.com/product/megafm/ ?

and BOOM

11 Likes

Machine is just a fancy name for algorithm, so locking it shouldn’t be a big deal

5 Likes

Damn, the sketch examples on SoundCloud are DAMN GOOD. Someone could easily runaway with any of them and create banger ($$$) tracks out of those bones.

3 Likes

Not really though innit…

Since each machine has unique parameters connected to them

Would like to know more about plocking/controling via external CC chord chord inversion… Nothing in the manual about the chord inversion :confused:

I think I’ll pick one of these up a year or two from now when my cheap ass can get a used deal. Well done @Ess! Also definitely worth mentioning the claymation promos were brilliant especially the full video.