Model:Cycles

Just watched the At A Glance video on YT. It shows the battery handle too! Cool.
I want one

for some reason I always assumed the battery handle would be rechargeable, not something you just stick a bunch of AA’s into. still cool. just wondering if I’m the only one who assumed this…? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

same… thought it was a lithium pack or similar… still cool

Elektron previously told us that it would simply contain AA batteries.

3 Likes

comparison with digitone please :blush:

1 Like

Just change the country at the bottom fromSweden to US. It’s $299

4 Likes

Dude fuck yeah a drum synth machine

2 Likes

Strange - I’m totally seeing $299 USD (free shipping too!) in my cart… as I debate… :sweat_smile: Ah - maybe you have to login / enter your location information. If I recall correctly, elektron usually have direct sales for a short time as the units get out to the various vendors.

1 Like

Its 6 tracks with 6 available machines. The tracks aren’t locked to a machine so you could use the same machine on every track which is cool. It looks like all of the machines are mono.

2 Likes

Ah shhhhht, no chorus effect on this box . Would have been nice!

1 Like

where’s that compressor people were saying, not seeing it in the specs.

“Im a beginner. What should I buy first?”
“Do you want to use samples or a synth?”

This is how you “bring it to the people” while looking forward. :bouquet:

11 Likes

ah! here I was thinking they’d be savvy enough to auto-detect my country. or, you know, use the one I have listed in my account…

edit: not sure why they weren’t using the country in my account (maybe because I added one to cart before logging in?) but re-saving my address fixed the issue.

1 Like

“Punch” is “pseudo-compression and distortion”.

2 Likes

Well, I impulse-bought. I’ve never ordered on drop day before – first time for everything I guess. It looks like mad fun, and the workflow is how I would use digitone anyway. Keep it streamlined and fast. This OT user is happy. I’m even thinking that it replaces both model:samples and digitone for a simple setup. I don’t mean in terms of features, obviously. The Digitone is deep and wonderful, but I have limited time these days. We’ll see who wins and stays in the setup.

12 Likes

Is this the first Elektron product with no filter? And I thought no ADSR was limiting enough.

maybe filter is implemented in one of those macro controls for specific machines…

1 Like

Nope, you have control over completely different sound parameters.

1 Like

An INSANE machine, congratulations, Elektron! You should not miss this video:

38 Likes

Gothenburg is on the west coast.

(And “Contour” provides a filter for the Chord machine.)

13 Likes