Model:Cycles only music

Some people are very talented! That was something else…

Impressive

Evening jam

(mod fixed to get video embedded properly)

16 Likes

it’s like a blanket of FM goodness

awesome…

I had to do it :laughing: :metal:

55 Likes

First recording, first M:C Pattern.

17 Likes

Testing…
Super fun

5 Likes

First try within 5 minutes of unboxing, no clue what I’m really doing, but can already tell this will be a fun machine.

5 Likes

my first pattn

MX MC001 ptn.syx (25.2 KB)

EDIT: Remix
MX MC002.syx (25.2 KB)

Very nice! Good approximation of the sounds :clap:

3 Likes

This sound reminds me 1997 stuff from Downwards- it is weird listening it on a 2020 machines.

At that time it was all hardware samplers (Akai’s and Emu)

1 Like

Slower.

14 Likes

Great tune, love the sounds and tempo. Reggaeton vibes.

1 Like

A one minute snippet of a pattern I have been spending some more serious time on… Control all on pitch actually has a pretty nice sound on this box imo, which usually I find doesn’t work super well on other devices but maybe its down to how the different machines interact with the pitch? Was pushing a track of Kick and Snare with really long releases to try to build a bit of noise floor, quite like the crunchy vibes you can pull from them.

3 Likes

First „full“ jam based on 3 patterns…

18 Likes

Imagine what you could do with two hands!

3 Likes

Just chucking my first two “fannying about” patterns that I made while watching Falkirk play the most boring game of football ever. Yes, both patterns have dreadful “control all” moments in them but couldn’t resist :rofl: The second pattern has a go to melody that I always end up using when not knowing what else to do too haha.

Despite my shitty patterns, this thing starts to come alive with a keyboard plugged in though!

8 Likes

some of the sounds remind me of this

7 Likes

I like those snares, are they factory or custom patches?

This isn’t much help but everything was a preset + little knob twiddling. From memory (can check later) the snares were preset with a little decay/colour tweaking.