Model:Cycles Feature Requests Thread

2nd LFO would take care of that and more. Double tap on LFO button is how I think it should fit in.

4 Likes

I used to think the same thing but if you have the conditional trigs in mind, it seems way more difficult. For example, the conditions pre, first, even the x:x will be non sense with up/down and random sequencer directions.

scales/fold would be most welcome. Been on my wishlist since way back.

4 Likes

But a random sequencer is an option and so the conditional trigs, they can coexist

Disappointed that the Samples & Cycles have not been included in the Elektron recent announcement for Song Mode :frowning:

2 Likes

Track locking, an alternative to kits I came up with.

I’ve provided a detailed descriptionin this thread, which is quickly gaining support: We're unlikely to get kits on the Dark Trio, but I had an idea

Bring your thoughts and/or upvotes and let’s see if Elektron notices. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Trig preview. Please! :partying_face:

And maybe a new engine? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I emailed feature request for that one, holding a trig and pressing TRACK currently has no function on either Model box, so it could be incorporated that way easily (hopefully)

1 Like

what’s the feature request email again? gonna mail em about attack parameter & scales/fold

3 Likes

feature-request@elektron.se

2 Likes

much obliged :sunglasses:

1 Like

done :space_invader:

I would like to see preset name after selecting it for a track. Can you please implement this at a future update please Elektron?
Also it would be helpful if i press preset button to return to the last preset selected and not to the preset root folder.

If you exit preset selection by some other method besides the back button, that will happen. I double tap the machine button out of habit to achieve this.

One of the most frustrating things about using the cycles, particularly when returning to an old project. OTOH I can understand why it was done that way.

Syn Toy & Clap machine from the Syntakt :pleading_face:

2 Likes

+1 for a clap :clap:

1 Like

Accents, pad machine, arpeggiator machine, retrigger option to do melodic embellishments (trills).

3 Likes

Is this really true: the velocity is still not recording into the sequencer in live record mode? I think, I have to send a feature request e-mail :thinking:

if you’re using the pads it will record velocity in live-record mode

if you’re using the step sequencer as a keyboard it will record at the fixed velocity you set up in the velocity & pad menu

1 Like