MnM X Pyramid

15 Likes

Nice work! Love the grittiness and poly-melodic feel.

1 Like

Thanks! The Pyramid is really opening up new possibilities on the MnM for me

1 Like

The Pyramid looks like an amazing piece of kit. How would you compare it to the Elektron sequencers as far as versatility, ease of use, depth, etc.?

I love the Elektron flow but wouldn’t mind something to get ideas out faster and easier.

Now that I took a few minutes to actually explore the entire Squarp page, I realize that this is a deeply stupid question. Wow, that thing is a beast.

2 Likes

It’s different in every respect :joy:

I only recently got it so still trying to get my head around it after spending so long with elektron sequencers. Just scratching the surface so far…

wow, these are so good. I love how lo-fi they sound. Lovely sound design and sequencing, lots of space.

3 Likes

Thanks dude, I’m a big fan of your youtube channel and PO-33 tunes

2 Likes

In deed, nice combo. Really great possibilities.
Nice flow in your songs.

1 Like

Awesome :sunglasses: really liking hubris. Please give us all run down the pyramid:}

1 Like

These sound so good. Are they processed at all. I’ve not heard a dusty vibe like this coming from such a digital beast!

1 Like

Processed a bit in ableton, most is done in the MnM though. I buss everything to a compressor track and filter, eq, bit reduce there

2 Likes

What are some of the things that the Pyramid opens up for you on the MM that the MM internal sequencer can’t do? Interested in the pyramid.

These two tunes used euclidean sequences and midi effects to randomize notes and note length and add probability. Thats just scratching the surface of what the pyramid can do…

2 Likes

beautiful pieces that play to the monomachine’s strengths. i don’t always care for solo mnm compositions but these really shine. looking forward to hearing more of what it can do teamed with the squarp.

1 Like

Another couple of experiments…

2 Likes

very nice stuff here!

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah these are so good. Very relevant to my recent sound design tastes.

“imperial” is the direction I’m heading in with my own monomachine sound design. Actually I’m not sure if I posted my latest tracks on this forum yet, might do it now…

1 Like

Love these tracks

1 Like