Miserable Git rides again - Why is everything so fucking small?

This is causing me severe psychic damage.

1 Like

A few years ago, we fought hard, but we lost a war to a dwarf race underneath all the volcano’s.

1 Like

“why is everything so fucking small?”

*looks around to see B2600, Syntrx and MS20 FS taking up the whole fucking desk*

How much fkn bigger do you want them to be?! :man_shrugging:

Seriously though, choice is the privilege of this modern time we live in. Synth too small for you? Move on to something larger, while I’ll be perfectly happy with my live setup that I can fit in a camera bag.

4 Likes

You need more confidence bro

8 Likes

the t-8 is actually pretty fantastic

3 Likes

I just wanted to reprint this because it’s so satisfying.

That’s why I got a Vermona Perfourmer. It’s not tiny.

3 Likes

I traded in all my tiny gear, and some medium size gear for a summit and a Digitone Keys. Elektron is as small a knob as I ever want to work with.

2 Likes

Speaking of phones… I could never understand why did all the short people have giant phones while I was using something ergonomic and convenient.
Now I’m using a phone with a 6.8" display and guess what? It fucking sucks.

1 Like

Obviously the OP didnt have to haul a really heavy synth and other gear up several flights of stairs and down a busy high street between gigs. Back in the late 70s early 80s tiny synths would have been a fair trade off for saving your back. Think this still applies.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
images

1 Like

Related! People recommending tiny synths to beginners is weird

2 Likes

Can i just say that i like this thread

1 Like

I’m 5’5" or something and I hate huge phones. I currently have an iphone 13 mini and it’s borderline too unwieldy.

2 Likes

Have we lost focus on our synthesizers?

11 Likes

Out loud laughing on a Sunday morning reading this assholery. Love it!

3 Likes

im all for every remanifestation of this elektronauts meme

1 Like

Landfills are still big.

2 Likes

<3

I don‘t know. I also don‘t know why people enjoy being in tiny bars, clubs and cafes.
But it was a good feeling with rebirth having 2 huge drummachines and 303s on the phone in the pocket, just the feeling, i could…
A bit less now with pure acid, less with drambo ( still didn‘t learn ) including a moog d and as tinyness highlights sunvox and audulus