Miserable Git rides again - Why is everything so fucking small?

A man of learning and wisdom.

2 Likes

Fucking lazers.

5 Likes

Paw style operability, these things are important When your fingers won’t stop moving about

Agreed. For years phone manufacturers would announce their new model was smaller and slimmer, and I would say, “How about you make it bigger, or at least keep it the same size, and put bigger damn battery in it?”

My latest gripe is the Polyend Play, because they decided to make the knobs touch sensitive, and they are a bit close together, so you are always bumping another knob and seeing those values and it is so damn annoying.

Eurorack is so damn fidgety. I still have a few modules, but I don’t always feel like getting the tweezers out in order to use them.

Sitting down at the Prophet 5 is bliss, because it feels like this his how all synths should be. Spacious and maneuverable. A true happy place.

2 Likes

I imagine my tiny setup would be your worst nightmare.

20 Likes

3 Likes

I’d be flipping that fucking desk so fucking fast.

4 Likes

I’m so grateful I have little baby hands. Eurorack, M8, Volcas, Elektron Models, it’s like they were all made for me.

3 Likes

Could I interest you in a Tinysizer?

2 Likes

That’s what Donald Trump says.

3 Likes

I thought he was in denial? Not me, man, I’m proud of these li’l mittens.

1 Like

Great chat up line.

Shit synth

1 Like

Maybe keep them under the table when you’re speed dating though.

2 Likes

Better to be hated for who you are right?

2 Likes

I reserve that designation for the Korg Poly-800.

Tinysizer was fun while I had it, but not enough modulation options. The Syntrx is a much better execution of the concept.

1 Like

“And everyone fucking knows that Eurorack is too fucking small.”
The guys at AE modular don’t think so.

2 Likes

and that’s why I’ve stuck with my OT MK1.
Biggest screen of any Elektron. (yep, bigger than the mk2s!)
Nyah!

3 Likes

I’m gonna need to see pic. Banana for scale.

not sure how this helps but here you go

16 Likes