Minilogue XD Module

21 Likes

Interesting…

1 Like

@amku, thanks for the info, very interesting! I asked Korg if they plan to release a module version of the Monologue some time ago, but this is even better.

1 Like

I personally would love a Prologue module if they managed to keep it compact.

2 Likes

Awesome!

This would be sweet, too!

1 Like

Aww yeahhh! While I was going to buy a minilogue xd anyway, this one makes even more sense for me. Assuming it is exactly same as the minilogue xd except without a keyboard? Insta-buy :loopy:

seems like it is exactly the same from the website description

1 Like

Looks sweet! I love the sound and feature set of the XD. This more compact design is intriguing.

Pricing?

Was also wondering that… They always leave the most important part out!

2 Likes

korg site also mentions polychaining :+1: The prologue is seeming less interesting now…

2 Likes

I believe the keyboard versions will have it too though, since they sync them in the video. No idea if 2 Keyboard version Minilogue XD’s will polychain together though.

I like this a lot.

I would consider selling my Access Virus C to fund this here, but the 4 voice limitation always makes me hesitant. Felt the same about the Analog 4.

same, cant do 4 if im going to buy a poly. Ill for sure get a prologue version.

1 Like

I think the coolest thing about having two 4-voice Minilogue XD modules as opposed to one 8-voice one is the ability to have multitimbrality, and layer patches.

7 Likes

Multi-timbral, didn’t even cross my mind! Nice.

The Minilogue XD Module will land in July priced at $549.99.

11 Likes

This and DT as a perfect pair…

7 Likes

It’s amazing to be alive at this moment in time.

8 Likes