Minilogue XD Module

Not long since I bought the keyboard version but if they fix the clicking Multi oscillator and offer an exponential option for the envelope decays, I might need the module too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

FINALLY. SubPhatty needs a desktop version as well

2 Likes

549$

1 Like

549 are you out of your mind? Thatā€™s a good price

2 Likes

Love it. Two of these with a Digitone Keys would be a brilliant setup.

1 Like

Patience pays off. :smiley: I like this. Curious about a release date and price

Never mind. Looks like itā€™s going to $549 and comes out next month. Thanks, Google :blush:

1 Like

well isnā€™t the keyboard version is already 550 dollars anyway?

I think itā€™s $699

The keyboard version is $619.99 at Sweetwater

2 Likes

$619 seems to be the going price at the usual online shops.

Iā€™m still more interested in the keyboard version but itā€™s nice to have this module w/ polychain as an expansion option.

1 Like

I would be much more interested if Korg added a few LFOs, Envelopes and a mod matrix. The custom oscillators and the three OSC architecture cries for a higher flexibility to modulate the sounds. But this is still a very nice synth which could be the ā€žone to put in the bagā€œ when you play a gig with Ableton, one drummachine and one synth.

There was an XD in my local GC that I almost picked up last weekend. Glad I waited as I have 3 keybeds and really am only interested in picking up modules at this point. Thanks Korg!

Butā€¦ itā€™s too wide to be racked ! Well, thatā€™s a solid no for me then.

1 Like

Iā€™m very glad they made a module for this.

Plus the Minilogue XD had smaller (non-standard) sized keys anyways, so i am glad to have this.

Lol why would you want to rack something in this format in the first place? Itā€™s clearly meant for a desktop.

i think Korg has done their homework very well

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to know if this one could be poly-chained with the OG minilogueā€¦

1 Like

I love my XD as it is, but admittedly the keyboards is the weakest part of it for me