MiniCommand Resurrection // MCLive

Are there kits still available?

Yes, send me a PM

MegaJoystick expasion :slight_smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP5x7jDg73c

What is "Elektron magic" to you?

Congrats for all this hard work to make MD even better.
I don’t find videos about the MCLive on the net.
Have you done some videos except this one Justin ?

A lot has changed since that video.

New videos are still planned.

I am finishing up the next release of the firmware which includes some new features.

Videos are to follow.

For the time being, you can read the current manual: https://www.overleaf.com/read/gsdhhxzpbgdx

Hello, guys!

I’ve just got a machinedrum (never owned it in the golden age) and found out about your amazing project.

I’ve seen links to firmwire, but what hardware do i need to create the working box?

If you wanna DIY:

Alternatively, I still have some pre-assembled units for sale.

MCL 2.30 has been released

Awesome Justin.
Look forward to installing.

Love the idea of being able to now save Machinedrum sounds.
Fast matching of volumes between patterns/kits is brilliant.
Naming Rows is also going to be a bit of a game changer,
and I am intrigued at the SDS DROP function… does that mean we can dump samples to/from the Megacommand?

The functionality is there. Right now SDS is used for sending single cycle waveforms from the Wav Designer. and receiving 1 bar ram machine records for analysis in the Loudness Page.

I haven’t created a general sample send/sample receive Page yet, but all the tools are there to do it, including a new working file browser.

Hi there,

Want to buy a pre assembled. Can’t yet PM. Do I have to wait to have functionality or can I go ahead with purchase? Cheers

PM’d

Again, thank you to Justin for all your hard work. I hope you still find time to jam with your MD; you’re a talented production artist alongside your programming skills (Lacuna is a great example of that!)

While I haven’t had much time to jam with my MC (or update it to the newest firmware), I’m able to return to start some music making soon!

I wanted to check, is there anyone that is fabricating these cases I’m seeing? (looks 3D printed)

If so, I’d happily pay to get my MC situated in a home. I’m too concerned with using it in it’s current state (don’t want to break anything)