Midi controller for OT

Thank you for the recommendation, but have you tried it with the Twister? I’m a bit unsure, because the describtion says: “The attached USB MIDI device MUST be ‘Class Compliant’.” I don’t know it and can’t find any informations if the Twister is class compilant. Maybe i need to I’ll ask the DJTT support.

Yes I use the Twister as well as a Novation Launch Control XL and a Korg Nanokeys, all via an Overhub and into the Kenton and finally into the OT.

Class compliant

The Twister is one such device I believe.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the information.

I want this (same dimensions as OT and other legacy products)

2 Likes

Very nice but too expensive for me…

4 Likes

Faderfox UC4 a perfect fit for coatrack: http://faderfox.de/uc4.html

It’s even the same depth when sat side-by-side. Very configurable and all from front-panel.

7 Likes

? A track with frogs like @GirTheRobot ? :content:

2 Likes

Nope, a rack for coats.

3 Likes

Is this the new faderfox controller?

Once I get time I’m going to try the newly acquired AK as a midi controller for the OT, the multimap implementation can be set to send specific midi notes so I think with a bit of thought I’ll be able to set up a handy scheme, possibly using a midipal in conjunction for some transformative functions like mapping keys to controller data etc.

1 Like

Yes, I`ve seen that it was filtered anyway:

:rofl: need to disable speelcheek, it’s not helping…

3 Likes

Looks really cool!
No unnecessary stuff, endless rotary encoders, a compact format that fits right next to the OT and - most importantly - a display to show parameter names! Great :wink:

• Bidirectional communication

• 16 setups each with 16 groups of each 16 encoders…a total of 4096 encoders you can name each setup, group and encoder with 4 characters

• Around 300 € incl. VAT

1 Like

I think you are thinking of the new, yet to be released croaktact. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was in my list, does it work well then?

[quote=“xXOXx, post:266, topic:1119”]
Looks nice but announced since 2017…[/quote]

I’ve been speaking with them and they were finishing the documentation and expecting to release it at the end of summer.

2 Likes

I’m building myself a 16n fader bank. Hoping it works well for track fading on the octa, and I’ve got ideas for the extra CV as well [analog heat, and system-1m]

The scene transition method for fading into tracks gets really complicated. For me at least… :frowning: but love sampling and resampling my live feeds, so need something… always a work in progress haha

Electra One for Elektron perhaps ?

1 Like

Have you tried the 16n with OT yet? I’m just learning my OT basics, but I would like to use my 16n for track volume as well.