Midi Bank Select (outgoing)

Salut. Yes. You may need to send a different CC value just before if the previous bank has same CC0 or CC32 values.
Not practical for sure.
Certain Notes and Midi processor should work.

When you say microtiming = -5/384 are you placing that trig on the first step? Did I read correctly above that Elektron has implemented this change (making the machines send on CC0 and CC32) for Digitakts. Do we see any lane for an update from Elektron for OT?

Did I? :smile:
It doesnā€™t mean anything in real worldā€¦:thinking:
Yes first step. Surprisingly working at first pattern pass. Next value on the left not working. Maybe tempo dependant, I donā€™t remember well if I checked at 300 bpm X2!

Iā€™d rather see a tempo per pattern orā€¦nothing?
Weā€™ll see.

A few weeks ago an elektron employee confirmed (here on the board somewhere) that there is a ā€œlargerā€ bugfix update for the OT in the making.

But other than a fix for the ā€œactive page led color on MK2ā€ there are no further informations about its content available nor an estimated time of arrival.

4 Likes

You work with an OT and a Pyramid? Hardcore!

New firmware 1.40 adds LSB as ā€œSBNKā€ on the midi page in addition to the MSB under ā€œBANKā€ that was already there!!

2 Likes

Makes me wonder why they didnā€™t just use LSB & MSB. Still, Iā€™m very glad to see it in any form.

The SBNK feature in 1.40 is my favourite part of the update.

2 Likes