Microcosm | Hologram Electronics

Yes, back in stock now. I’ve been watching the ridiculous prices on Reverb, so I was glad to pick one up just now for $449.

2 Likes

[Does the 9V DC power supply that the Microcosm use have a center negative tip?] EDIT: never mind! I confirmed that it uses a center negative.

Heads up: the manual for Microcosm is only on the product page of Hologram’s website right now and not in their support section.

P.S. I just ordered one! Stoked; just hope I don’t end up primarily using it as a guitar pedal. :crazy_face: :guitar: :metal:

11 days since I ordered; ETA for shipping is 3 weeks… I’m sure I’ll get that shipping notification any day now… :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Me too–you must have also ordered as soon as you got that email…

1 Like

Has anyone spent much time with this one yet? I’m getting curious. It might be a good fit for my current musical explorations.

Still waiting for the new batch to ship out–will report back when it arrives!

1 Like

I’m guessing they really meant it when they said they’d ship three weeks out from order date. I just assumed they’d be shipped earlier because a lot of online retailers, big and small, have been shipping goods earlier than their COVID-related-delay-announcements suggest.

Yeah, I’m also waiting for mine to arrive, no sign from Hologram Electronics yet. Time is beginning to feel long.
(Ordered on the 20th of August)

I just emailed Hologram to see when the Microcosms will ship–I’ll report here when I get a response!

3 Likes

I have. I love this pedal.

3 Likes

I just got the message informing me that mine was just shipped, looking forward \o/

2 Likes

Nice! I ordered mine on the 21st, so hopefully I’m right behind you!

I couldn’t resist. just ordered one. woop :partying_face:

1 Like

Dunno about you but i’m getting impatient! They better ship ours by end of day today. :smiling_imp:

I heard back from Hologram and they’re processing orders as fast as they can–mine is supposedly arriving tomorrow. Hope you get yours soon!

1 Like

so. the 3 week running time sounds about right?

Yep–just about exactly

1 Like

You have a tracking number? Like they sent it to you upon request? Because I never got any notifications.

I got a UPS tracking number automatically when it shipped out. If you haven’t heard anything, just contact them–they seem like nice folks.

1 Like

Ah yes! UPS “My Choice.” Literally just found my tracking number that way, also expected to arrive Wednesday. :grin:

UPDATE EDIT: got an actually shipping confirmation from Hologram just now.

1 Like