MFB Synth Pro

This German music gear web zine mention it. It also makes sense given the name.

Mono=Synth 2. Poly=Synth 8

I guess if it is based on the Dominion1 they would carry on that name as I guess the Dom was/is a huge success for MFB and has that future classic vibe. I’ll never sell mine, it’s an analog monster.

1 Like

See this. Should be out in mid november and retail price around 1080€ They also changed the name to Synth Pro, which sounds silly imo but whatever :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a very short manual (as are most MFB documents)! I guess the Dominion Club one was an exception.

No further news?

Can someone translate the voice modes section of the manual? :slight_smile:

Its in english too, switch site language

1 Like

Oops haha . I’m an idiot. Didn’t see that. Will check. Thanks!

Ok i guess you can split the voices across midi channels but it’s not multitimbral. Multitimbral would be awesome.

Multitimbral polyphonic and analog could be a great pain… not a fan of that. Please MFB, just bring us a powerful great sounding (1970 style) poly-analog at a fair price and I’m happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Synth Pro has now been launched: https://sonicstate.com/news/2019/11/01/mfb-officially-unveil-8-voice-polysynth/

5 Likes

some sounds:

4 Likes

Man this thing sounds fierce :zap:

2 Likes

I listen to the sounds in the video, on the phone through, and i wasn’t impressed. Really need some better videos with sound properly recorded. Normally a mfb fanboy and had money saved for this next thing but I’m loising my gas here… Help.
Btw is the synth pro really small or does Uwe just have the biggest hands in the world…Sorry this all might just have to do with all the gig beers I’ve accumulated this evening

That vid shows too few…

this s.cloud does more but…

http://mfberlin.de/musikelektronik/synthpro/

incl. manual

1 Like

Any news from MFB???

1 Like

Wait for superbooth

1 Like

STimming DEMO coming soon:

10 Likes

Oh the tease!