Meris - Enzo

It happened

2 Likes

Saw this earlier today. Never heard of Meris, but I am highly interested in this pedal.

1 Like

Check Polymoon as well. Cascade delays + flanger is much fun, so much power packed in these pedals !!
And they sounds really great.

Meris was created by Strymon founder.

2 Likes

Cool stuff! I’ve always been looking for pedals that push sound experimentation, and Meris (along with Chase Bliss) some to be more up my alley. Strymon pedals always sounded good, but I wanted weird.

1 Like

Anyone tried this on synths/drum machines or know of any synth video demos? I realize this is not the primary target for this type of pedal.

I mostly use mine with guitar and bass, but have also sent drum loops, samples, and synths into it. The tracking is pretty superb, but it still is very dependent on what you’re feeding it. The dry engine is really cool for loops because you can do mono pitch shifting, filtering, ring mod, compression, and delay with modulation. And the envelope works on both the filter and ring mod. If you’re most interested in the polyphonic tracking, be warned that it isn’t instantaneous, so it is better for pads than quick playing. If you just want to use it as an extra oscillator for a mono synth, that is the ticket. Both the square and saw waves sound great and you can detune them to get really thick sounds. Plus the different filter types, ring mod, and delay really open the variety of sounds you can create.

3 Likes

Hi!

I hope this message is OK for this group.

I just wanted to let you know that I’ve updated my web editors for the Meris Enzo and Mercury7.

They now include a simple preset manager.

Check them out at https://studiocode.dev/

Feedback welcome. Thank you.

7 Likes

Wow, just saw these and they look great! Looking forward to checking them out with the pedals this evening and also excited you have Hedra and Polymoon in the works. Cheers!

Thanks I will download for the mercury7 and if you need me to test for the polymoon let me know.