MegaCommand // MiniCommand Resurrection // MCLive

Thank you JustinValer. I am U.K based and never dabbled. So some research to do and again thank you so much for your time and efforts.
Take care Stef

Hey, i´m super-impressed by the effort put into this. Good work Justin!
I´m planning to build my own but just in case i wonder if anyone has a spare PCB for sale, or a completed and working unit?
I´m handy with a soldering iron and i might even build on demand later on when i have finished my own unit. (ever the optimist!) :slight_smile:

I´m in Sweden and of course, there´s all the shipping restrictions to/from other countries still in effect, but i thought i could ask anyway. So just let me know - it´s probably possible to send it here if you´re EU-based.

If not, i might print a couple of boards somewhere and if i do i will offer them here.
Cheers guys!

2 Likes

:rocket: :rocket: Let’s all ride the User Wav :rocket: :rocket:

Produced arranged using the MD and MegaCommand recorded from the MD outputs.
No mastering or FX. Had to add some light clipping to work around soundcloud’s loudness algo

Showcases Chromatic and Chain mode.

13 Likes

I’ve got a PCB for you. If you pp the shipping costs I’ll send it to you for free. I’m in NL.

Of course! Awesome, i´ll send you a private message. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got any more PCBs left? I’m in Norway.

• Wake up from a late night programming session
  • Listen to the track
  • Smile
4 Likes

You can get mine from frnk, i´m syncronizing a group buy at the moment and we will make a run of at least 10 PCB´s, more likely 20-25.
Gathering pre-orders at the moment, and looking up places to compare prices for the boards. Hopefully the order will be placed in 1-2 weeks.

Anyone based in Sweden or scandinavia (or inside EU for that matter) and interested in buying a MegaCommand PCB can contact me to be added to the pre-order list! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interested! Dropping you a message.

Edit: can’t send message, new user! Can you drop me one?

no problems, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Waitin for a Pcb to build my own megacommand, so impatient!
GREAT WORK!!!

Anyone got a mouser cart with to share, complete with everything possible to buy from them? I´m trying to complete one from the BOM but there´s lots of stuff i don´t find and i would appreciate a nudge… pls?
I would greatly appreciate not having to buy from so many different places, if possible. I know i got to get some items from elsewhere, but anyway…

I haven’t the time right now but I can help you out with this tomorrow evening. I had some issues as well initially. In the meantime you could start comparing the v1 bom with the latest one, as @JustinValer kindly pointed out to me earlier in this thread.

Hope it’s okay to do this btw, don’t want to step in or cause any issues with my limited knowledge but figured this might save others some time.

1 Like

I’m honestly surprised you haven’t received it yet.
Only thing I can think of is somehow it ended up on a boat from my city. :frowning:

Yes, that’s a a shame, I’m not so surprise as the times are complicated.
I saw there is an other command going on with mbang user who’s syncronizing a group, i may go on it, i don’t know yet, if i order by meself i will be sure of the command, but it will cost a lot.

OrderHistory.pdf (86.9 KB) OrderHistory(1).pdf (75.1 KB)
Beware of the quantities, i ordered more than enough in some case (encoders for instance).
I’m looking for a PCB, do you have some?

Thanks Nico!
No PCB at the moment, but we are planning to order in a week or two. 10 on the list now and adding. Will probably make a few extras, and offer them later. I can put you on the list if you want, but if you are outside europe shipping will be expensive and delivery might be slow due to the interesting times…

Hi mbang,

you’re welcome, as you can see on my pdf files i live in France, so no problem for the shipping. I’m still waiting for a PCB micabeza (elektronauts user) send me from honolulu 1 month ago, i think it’s lost somewhere :frowning:
let me know when you have some in stock, i’ll come back to you if still no news from the Honolulu’s shipping!

Really impatient to try this megacommand.
I’m still wondering if you can store as much sample as there is space on the SD location?

Sample manager is being worked on in one of the dev branches. You can send/recv samples to and from the SD Card and MD.
We also have a waveform editor to go with it, including loop point manipulation.

This will likely be available in the second half of the year.

You can see WIP here:

7 Likes