Max Marco

i miss his keto meal videos…

I don’t know this guy Max Marco, and only watched one of his videos after the start of this thread. I will say that on more than one occasion I have had chills and been brought to the point of tears with the care and concern shown here–something very unusual in my experience on a forum like this. So, bravo and thank you all for taking the time to check in on someone you consider important in this little tiny world of Elektron users. Makes me glad to watch these forum threads (in addition to the ton of stuff I am learning about my new Elektron boxes).

9 Likes

When I master the OT I’m going back to drugs. No kidding.

3 Likes

I can’t stand virtue signalling in any of it’s many forms, but I would wager this thread is split between people wishing someone well and people pretending to wish someone well. Either way that’s a net positive to Max Marco. This thread is also a compliment to him, that his work stood out to even bring someone to notice his absence. Hope he’s doing great, and hope he also hears that there’s a few folks online that think he matters enough to post their concerns.

Hi,
I love my OT because I travel a lot cross Europe because of my business and the OT is always with me. It is the best music machine since long years, never reached by another box. So clever built as the early videos told us „A machine which can make music“.
I hope Elektron will bring OT 2 (incl. all settings per pattern and not only per part, video integration, better and more effects,
scalable with more OT-functional boxes, etc)
That would work well.

3 Likes

why? it’s a real beast machine

Per pattern architecture like on DT, DN and Models would be a straight up nightmare for me, no wild parameter tweaking and seamless switching of patterns…

I guess @Uija was referring to this video:

2 Likes

Yes, I did :wink:

1 Like

I am on the boat with liking the part architecture because it totally sucks, if you want to manipulate sounds and jump back to a different setting when switching patterns. One definitive downside of the DN.

2 Likes

A literal no go to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha
Same here

Hoping to have some news from him, at least that he is ok.
After eating his videos, considering him as a very nice friend !

3 Likes

Anyone know what happened to him?

@defenestration I do hope you you’re fine.

10 Likes

The email being shown on the FB account works: I got a reply and he has been doing okay. It seems he needed a time off.

Just wanted to let you know the man is alive :slight_smile:

76 Likes

Thanks for the update @LyingDalai :+1: Good to hear he is ok, hope to see him back around here someday.

7 Likes

Thanks for letting us know !

What a relief! Thanks for making the effort @LyingDalai. Please let him know there are plenty of good vibes emanating his way from Elektronauts.

8 Likes