Manual Error?

Page 70
SEQUENCER SETTINGS
[FUNC] + [TEMPO] to tap tempo.
[FUNC] + [LEFT/RIGHT] to nudge tempo (when sequencer is playing).
[FUNC] + [LEFT/RIGHT] moves all trigs a whole step, left or right (when in GRID RECORDING mode).
[FUNC] + [LEFT/RIGHT] moves all trigs a whole step, left or right (when in GRID RECORDING mode).
[TRIG] key (hold) + [UP/DOWN], opens the RETRIG menu and turns retrig on and sets the retrig RATE for the trig (when in GRID RECORDING mode).
[TRIG] key (hold) + [LEFT/RIGHT], opens the MICRO TIMING menu and sets the micro timing for the trig (when in GRID RECORDING mode).

I believe the italicized repeated lines are a mistake, and I’m 99% positive the DN doesn’t have retrig per the bolded lines. Doesn’t trig + up/down give you the mini-keyboard?

Maybe someone can confirm the latter
Tagging @eangman to sort the pdf

THINK you have an old manual,

mine reads on page 70 sequencer settings:
[FUNC] + [TEMPO] to tap tempo. [FUNC] + [LEFT/RIGHT] to nudge tempo (when sequencer is playing). [FUNC] + [LEFT/RIGHT] moves all trigs a whole step, left or right (when in GRID RECORDING mode). [TRIG] key (hold) + [LEFT/RIGHT], opens the MICRO TIMING menu and sets the micro timing for the trig (when in GRID RECORDING mode).

check elektron site for the latest manual.

1 Like

I will. I downloaded the manual from the Elektron site about a month ago.

you can see when it was updated, I had the same with my A4, they kept on changing the manual, which is good, but not so good when you have multiple synths that get updates, manual changes, etc

For reals. You were right, btw. I had an older manual. Damn me for printing it out to soon! Hah.

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Automatic notification of updates from Elektron

I’m glad I read this post today. As it turns out, I had an old manual as well. :upside_down_face:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Automatic notification of updates from Elektron

Hello, have u ever experienced error when saved a project? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eweCsYgDt7Ti3fXDr9cWadiQj0NFLidA/view?usp=drivesdk

Nope

Only when the project is writing protected (lock toggled in project manager).

Good point.
How to unlock it?

Sorry for being slow to reply to this one. It has been a bit hectic here before the holidays. But now I’m on holiday and have time to reply… hmmm wait a little… :thinking::grinning:
Anyway, as people here already commented, this was an error in an earlier version of the manual. It is corrected in the current version.

4 Likes

untoggle in the project manager

1 Like

Great!
Thanks