Malekko and Industrial Music Electronics Groovebox Collaboration

4 Likes

I just want the wavetable one.

1 Like

These look amazing, I’m sure they will sound good too.
I love Malekko

1 Like

Totally. That wavetable sequencer thing seems killer. Very innovative idea.

1 Like

I want all my grooveboxes to have CV I/O. Pay attention, Elektron.

These are my favorites from the show so far, and we haven’t even heard a note. :smile_cat:

These look GREAT
not bad price wise either
Got a system 500, blows me away
I bet that collaboration spured these creations

2 Likes

Wavetable BFF looks really interesting

scott and josh have been friends a long time. Darkplace (josh’s other company) builds the harvestman modules (and several other lines as well). i think they’ve wanted to work together for a while but waited for circumstances to be right.

the sequencers in these boxes have lot’s of tricks and are substantial. these will be fun performance tools as well.

i’m pretty sure that some of the ideas from the malekko varigate/varigate8+ are in the sequencers in the right places.

i’m stoked to hear them a they’ve kept all the prototypes pretty secret. i think they’ll be out in a month or so.

Yeah, sleeper hit of namm
Too bad a snow storm apparently prevented us from getting to hear them at the show…
Ill def keep my eyes on them

2 Likes

The prices is nice, just need to hear how it sounds like now !

Parameters lock !!! Nice price too :slight_smile:

Mind blowed !
At the same price of there new Digitakt.

3 Likes

I have high hopes for the BFF, but it’s very dependent upon how the OS turns out. There are still a lot of unanswered questions such as whether it will have a polyphonic sequencer or not. I’m mainly interested in using it to play chords.

Prices are amazing too - these guys rock.

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

I think it sounds great, but the Roland SE-02 distracted me pretty well. This thing sounds more evil though.

Same, that SE-02 is SICK.

1 Like

I have high hopes for the Mr.D and wish it was already out. (All three will probably be amazing, eventually.)

They look great.
The Varigate features in Mr. D look promising