Malekko and Industrial Music Electronics Groovebox Collaboration

7 Likes

Oh these look really interesting. I like the design choices they made. Keep those vids coming!

Any demo of the wavetable one yet?

the Manther is the first in the standalone synths they are doing. the others will follow. no Mr. D or BFF stuff is ready to show afaik.

the Manther sequencer is bonkers. so much automation and parameter-lock type of things and motion recording type of things. the voice sounds great. itā€™s got osc, sub, noise and a wavefolder/waveshaperā€¦ i forget which but it sounds awesome.

1 Like

All 3 boxes are going to be released at the same time?

Seems the Manther is the only one with audio demos so far.
Malekko post stuff to their instagram, and thereā€™s a thread over at Muff Wigglers with a little more info.

By the looks of it it seems the wavetable one is based around the Harvestman Piston Honda euro oscillator?
Had a bit of a love / hate relationship with that one when I owned it. Interested to hear demos of this one for sure

Thanks. Not much luck finding a thread on Muffs these days with search being broken though.
Can use google I guess, but really need Muffs search engine back online

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=175407&sid=dd617c90125e8927f92cadb81059aec0

2 Likes

Sweet. Thanks mate

2 Likes

no they will not all come out at the same time. the manther is first.
the BFF wavetable one is 4 voice poly.

iā€™m optimistic about the standalone boxes from malekko.

2 Likes

These boxes are gonna rock Iā€™m sureā€¦
Looking forward to hearing more!
I wonder about the pricingā€¦

if the Malekko Voltage Block is anything to go by their new stuff will be sweet

Around $650 I believe

That would be nice

Still waiting to check out and more interested in the wavetable one

2 Likes

Same.
the Mr D as well. I probably wont get on, but Iā€™m interested in its development.

20 seconds in and I knew I wanted thisā€¦since the preorder I can hear that loop playing in my nut. Looking forward to adding to the A4 and DT :slight_smile:

1 Like