Machinedrum SPS1-UW X.10 Released [ Unofficial ]

Machinedrum X.05A Hotfix :hot_pepper:

** Bug Fixes **

• NFX machine group was not accessible on non UW Machinedrums
  • Fixed MIDI regression. Incoming CC messages were responding outside of base channel range.

Machinedrum_SPS1-UW_OS_X.05A.zip
mdx_4

25 Likes

Yatao and Justin I love you!!! Thank you!:heart:

3 Likes

Very spicy indeed.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!!! Love you all!!!:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Documentation thread: Machinedrum SPS1-UW X.05: the living documentation

10 Likes

I love you guys, youā€™re the best

THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Andā€¦ talk about awesome service:

Wow. Awesome work again @JustinValer and @v-yadli :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, same boat. I just installed the free VMware and ā€œdemoā€ Windows10 onto my BigSur machine to see if I can run C6 on Windows and it seems to function. Havenā€™t sent anything yet, but do need to update my Machinedrum so Iā€™ll report back.

Donā€™t know if itā€™s related to the X.05 but the UI is always freezing. Iā€™m able to tweak the Parameters and hear them but nothing is moving on the screen.

Edit : Iā€™m going to revert to X.04 and report back.

Hi @Tchu , no bugs, no freezes here on mk2 non-UW X.05A ,everything work as expectedā€¦.
Hope you can fix your situation

7 Likes

Reverting to X.04 fixed the issue, no more freezing screen. Iā€™ll re-install X.05 and see from there.

I donā€™t even have a machine drum but this is so insanely awesome.
How long did it take to reverse engineer!?

I found one little already.
Really basic
3 machines

Impulse, comb, and enveloppe nei, one aftee the other.

Trig menu : audio machine trig envelope machine machines,
while comb pitch are p locked on leach step (put a trig on each step and randomly turn pitch knob)
Set envelope settings.
Just change the triggers of the imp machine, or trig imp machine manually.
Add delay reverb, add a kick, and add a comp nei lol

This is amazing

Anyway Iā€™m waiting your better tips impatiently.
Thanks !

1 Like

Re-installed X.05, same issue, the screen freezes in less than 5 minutes of use. Anyone else?

Iā€™ll re-download the X.05 file and report back with the results.

Edit : After troubleshooting, it seems that the MD doesnā€™t like to be the receiver (slave) on X.05. Itā€™s totally fine on X.04, though.

In resumĆ©, when the MD is Standalone, everythingā€™s fine but when the MD receives Transport, Clock and Program Change from the OT, the screen freezes after a few minutes.

Can anyone reproduce this issue?

1 Like

I can try in a couple of hours.

1 Like

Thank you.

So that worked for me. Just upgraded to Big Sur. I got VMWare Fusion for free as single user, I downloaded a copy of Windows 10 and installed c6. Uploaded X.05 to my MDUW MK2 no problem. Sent an 808 kick sample over and it transferred fine. Kinda sucks having to install a whole secondary OS just for c6, but Iā€™m sure there are other Windows utilities Iā€™ll end up throwing on here.

Are you on OSX, Windows or Linux?

I was on Mojave but upgraded because it was having issues with the MPC Live 2.10 plug-in. Big Sur resolved that (for the AU but not VST, but whatever, thatā€™s way off topicā€¦). Anyway, that lost my 32 bit support, but throwing a virtual Windows machine on there seemed to solve that.

I canā€™t replicate this.

Would really need a profile of the MIDI messages being sent from the OT to work out the cause.

Can you eliminate:
Transport, Clock and Program Change from the OT.

One by one until the freezing stops?

1 Like