Machinedrum SPS1-UW X.04 Released [ Unofficial ]

THANK YOU

Should there be any issue if I upgrade from 1.70?

3 Likes

I will quietly dream about something similar for a monomachine

4 Likes

I believe there are whispers of just such a thing…

So for the MD owners, should we say this adds about $500 USD on all forthcoming Reverb sales?

All jokes aside, this is nuts… such an incredible update that really makes this a different instrument in many ways. Can’t wait to really dive in.

3 Likes

Nawwww I can’t even afford a backup machine then

2 Likes

Wow, thats a really pleasent update!
The new GND machines, Tonal updates and LFO’s are just awesome!

Anyone else having issues assesing trig-preview and toggle between Mute and Solo?

Weirdly it also seems like “recall” on the mixer page is not working anymore…

Anyone else having issues assesing trig-preview and toggle between Mute and Solo?

What’s the symptom?

Weirdly it also seems like “recall” on the mixer page is not working anymore…

What mixer page? :sweat_smile:
Edit: do you mean MegaCommand? If so we can discuss about that in the other thread.

It’s an MCL bug, that I forgot about. Will upload a fix soon on the MegaCommand topic.

2 Likes

haha, I think you already solved half of my issues! ^^
I was all the time thinking in terms of Megacommand features and neglected that the Solo Mode is to be found within the MD.

For trig-preview, as I am holding the corresponding p-locked trig on the MD, I can already see its parameters, pressing [enter] does not preview the pressed trig. (I imagine it is suppose to work likewise on the DN/DT with [trig]+[yes])

Concerning the “recall” issue, Justin just adressed it ^^

Edit: You actually already solved all my issues here, I keep on mixing MD features with MCL features

is the track unmuted?

No

Edit: Sorry, I meant yes ^^, I can hear that snare loud and clear as the MD is on play, nonetheless no trig prev (sorry for misunderstanding)

if it’s muted preview won’t trigger

Sorry if it’s been covered, but is it possible to downgrade OS on MD?

I want to install this, but I would also like to have a fallback plan for some of my unfinished tracks.

Good point.
Generally, if you’re going to downgrade, make sure you properly back up everything, and that the kits are not referring to the new machine models (new GND ones, and TRX-S2).

2 Likes

Trig preview only works in step edit mode – just want to make sure we’re on the same page :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shame on me! I got it! Seems like I’m starting to see the MD and Megacommand as one unit ^^

3 Likes

So you tried to do it from MegaCommand step editor? :smiley:
I believe Justin will take care of it soon, if not already.

Yep, since a few month I’ve stopped using MD without MCL completly as it fucked up my muscle-memory badly.
The two of you really came up with some additions, that I dont want to miss anymore ^^

2 Likes

Can I use the is without Megacommand?

1 Like

yes

3 Likes