Machinedrum SPS1-UW X.04 Released [ Unofficial ]

Yes it does.

I will try to fusion it with mine… Will come back then :relaxed: thank you ! (Merci)

I just updated to X.04 without any problems, the whole firmware transfer took 10-12 minutes. Used C6 over the MIDI ports on my RME Fireface. Couldn’t find my TM1, would that have been even faster? :yum:

Had a quick go with the new machines, fun stuff!

Updating with TM-1 took me about 3-5min max. but 10-12 seems to be quite alright without turbo midi

1 Like

Ah, that’s fast! It would still have taken me longer to find it than the time I’d save. :slight_smile:

1 Like

if anyone’s enjoying and making cool stuff with X.04 please consider getting involved with this:

7 Likes

top update! thnxx !!

with tm1 turbo about 3min- very quick, works flawlessly, intuitive, amazing projection of the md in a new dimension.

Use this external for accessing midiports from within m4l.

1 Like

The legendary green screen MD.

1 Like

Finally got my MD back from Elektron.
+Drive
All new encoders
New rubber knobs
Extra MD box
And now a new OS.
This machine is fresh.

27 Likes

damn, i really want the plus drive but new knobs and encoders might be worth the price alone. did they give you rubber ones?

1 Like

you should have gotten this repaired too:

Defect

i mean…who in their right mind would pay these asking prices nowadays when the protector isnt even new…

2300…tops

4 Likes

Yes. Same encoders that are on the new mk2’s and digi boxes.

All of my encoders were REALLY bad.
The encoders feel better than my digitakt ones do now. It feels like a completely different machine.

The+Drive is sweet.

All of these upgrades to this box has made me put the digitakt away for the time being.

1 Like

Damn it. It’s the only flaw.

That makes it only “fair” condition on reverb, right?

I feel your pain. Mine is peeling in the exact same spot.
I don’t think I’ll ever recover what I spend on the device, all 975$ of it.

1 Like

probably the freshest on planet earth at this very moment.
(apart from those fiends with a mint unopened unit…)

The memory batteries inside need changed. So maybe mine is more fresh than a minty?. :wink:

1 Like

Might as well throw it away.

I have one of those but the battery is not as new.

1 Like

I wonder what the screen protector would fetch on Reverb?

Think I can peel off the screen protector and say, “Original Machinedrum Screen Protector - Like new, but corner is peeling - 50$” ?

How many watchers do you think it would get?

4 Likes