Machinedrum SPS1-UW X.04 Released [ Unofficial ]

as far as I know, midi triggered notes come out phase inverted.

1 Like

i can confirm that…sounds weird :face_with_monocle:

A lot of mixers have the function to invert phase so theres options for this problem. I think there are more interesting concepts and the possibilities around this os evolution.

We are very happy with this phenomenal advance on Machinedrum Technology really impressed

thanks to Justin and V-Yadli

1 Like

Of course there are, you can flip the phase using a mixer, a DI, or any one of many plugins in your daw… but none of these options is better than not having that problem at all, and as justin said himself that fixing this is on the “to-do list”, it seems it’s possible to fix this within the MD itself.

1 Like

Well… You’re right. seems the MD community is back and getting stronger!

2 Likes

Just found this thread - amazing, kudos to the dev´s! I´m currently thinking about building a MegaCommand, so this would suit me just fine.

It would be fun if it boiled down to having a mod value per track.

1 Like

This is fantastic!

I’d love to see sample truncate and proper chromatic tuning of samples for the UW. The UW is such a cool sounding sampler, shame it is so untraditional, it lacks even the most basic features. I would pay for such an upgrade.

1 Like

sorry for asking this guys, but i don’t get how this all works. What is MegaCommand? i mean i get that it’s a Midi-Thing, but how does it work? Do i have to get to know this, to use the new Machinedrum Firmware? Or is the Firmware/Machinedrum going to be a lot better with MegaCommand? And what else i have to know/do/learn to use it? I bought a machinedrum a few months ago and i love it, but i would love to use it with the so called “phenomenal updates” :smiley:

greetings!

1 Like

Hey, first you can go the megacommand thread and dive into it. Type megacommand in the search bar and there you go.

You can use the new firmware giving you a new TRX Sd Snare Drum,but for all that fancy new stuff like chromatic mode, micro timing and so on, you will need the megacommand unit.

PM Justin Valor for pre assembled units or dig the megacommand thread for instructions to build your own.

2 Likes

Wow, this is awesome, just uploaded the new firmware. Can´t believe my favorite drummachine ever gets updates again :slight_smile: Thanks so much!

How could i reach out to Justin Valer? There isn´t a link for private messages on the forum or an email adress, thanks!

1 Like

scroll up to the first post, click JustinValer username and it will give you option to PM!

2 Likes

Thanks but it doesn´t work, maybe becasue my account is new.

@JustinValer
Justin, awesome work. I´d like to buy an assembled unit if possible, how could i get in touch with you for details?
Would be awesome, thanks!

1 Like

Has anyone noticed that when b2 and s2 play, there is a kind of interaction. I quite like it but was wondering if anyone else noticed it. Basically every hit sounds slightly different.

2 Likes

Can a sysex message for changing snapshots be added in the next version?

1 Like

We’ve added this to our backlog. Thanks.

4 Likes

Are you taking requests?

1 Like

Thanks for the info and heads up.
Looking forward to checking this out.

From memory the TRX-BD2 doesn’t reset the phase of the oscillator on each trig which could explain the variation on each hit you’re describing. It’s possible the TRX-S2 shares a similar algorithm?

3 Likes