Machinedrum and monomachine gone forever!

Cool fingers crossed mine will be shipped soon! I’ve been using DMD Machine Drum samples for ages and can’t wait to get my hands on the real thing. Most looking forward to FM kick drums!

The annoying thing is, I just found a UK. Stockist that still has some ready to go next day delivery lol

care to share…?

http://www.reddogmusic.co.uk/catalog/brand/elektron/machinedrum

nice one, thanks

No worries, wish id seen it sooner!

i’ve been googling MD’s all week and that particular vendor wasn’t showing in searches

I ordered a mono machine from musicians friend. the re-stock date is july 7th. I realllllllly hope that elektron fulfills MF’s order, and that there isn’t manufacturing issues that make them fall short. I am nervous… I won’t be assured until I get a shipping notification.

same here but a MD from guitarguitar instead. put down a deposit but if i can get one from elsewhere first i’m going for it

MD coming on tuesday from red dog, cheers again for the tip!

Nice wish Id ordered from there! My order still isn’t marked as shipped on Elektron website, ordered on wednesday. Oh well, glad I could help you out anyway!

1 Like

At £529 for a machinedrum you cannot go wrong!

Got shipping notice for my UW, should be here midweek :elmd:

2 Likes

I ordered a MM from Guitar Center(MF’s sister company) in February and I still haven’t received it. They also have expected date of July 7th on their website. I’m hoping Elektron made enough of the MM to fill all the back orders from their major retailers.

Yeah, I really hope so too. You’d think that if they had stock to sell on their own website, they’d have enough to fulfill orders placed 5 months ago. I’m hopeful but skeptical. I won’t rest until I get a shipping notification!

1 Like

Canada checking in.
I ordered a MD when I noticed the price drop (albeit only 3 weeks ago).
When they were officially discontinued, I also ordered a MnM.
With a deposit, I jumped up the ordering ranks. I am 2nd for both it seems.

Cannot wait. I have a Sub37, MF104m delay, Korg Esx-1sd, and a Korg Minilogue. Should be the makings of a killer setup!

Still no news of shipments. The US seems to be getting their second last batch now. Hope for a notice soon.

I take it Back No longer Pissed Off…Got MachineDrum Sps-1 On Finance <3
:grin:

Anyone Still Looking Guitar Guitar Have One Sps Mk UW+ on order may be able to get more??

that’s probably the one i cancelled… wasn’t 100% sure they were getting them as ordered but good luck!!

This Place Has Afew MachineDrums
http://www.justmusic.de/en-gb/keys/klangerzeuger/groove-boxes-sequencing-softwares/258149/machinedrum-sps-1-uw-mkii-.html

http://www.dv247.com/drums-and-percussion/elektron-machinedrum-sps-1uwplus--sample-based-drum-machine-sequencer--73317
Ask them to price match as its still listed at the old price.

There are afair few places what have stock you just have to search Google is crap unless you look at like 30-40 pages.

Anyone know of any US retailers that have Monomachine in stock? Guitar center has it listed as in stock and ready to ship, so I ordered one but immediately got an email notification that the item was out of stock!!